• The KillerFrogs

Wish List

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
On mobile, when I minimize the sticky threads that holds for a bit, but after a few hours it returns to default. First world problems I know, but can we make that stick?

I second this. And it's the same when on desktop. Probably because it's a responsive layout.

The sticky threads are so annoying.

Mean Purple

Ok, Wes, this one is a legit concern. (What, why are you laughing?)

Does the new board include the pic of the cheerleader that shows on a well liked post?
Asking for a friend.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Just to repeat, I'd like the thread preview function, like on the old board. Especially since this one jumps around and takes time opening up the thread. With the preview, I can see if I'm interested in what the thread is about, e.g., sand volleyball? Who gives a rat's patoot? Moving on.

Last edited:

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Just to repeat, I'd like the thread preview function, like on the old board. Especially since this one jumps around and takes time opening up the thread. With the preview, I can see if I'm interested in what the thread is about, e.g., sand volleyball? Who gives a rat's ass? Moving on.

Wow. Why the hostility toward sand volleyball? It's a pretty good team with very good athletes, acquitting itself well nationally.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Wow. Why the hostility toward sand volleyball? It's a pretty good team with very good athletes, acquitting itself well nationally.

This is a long-standing schtick, kind of like Phormer's dislike of Whataburger. Not gonna repeat all my reasons, but sand volleyball is a game you play when you have a picnic at the beach. It's not a sport. Volleyball is a sport.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
How can I tell who/how many are looking at a certain thread? Used to be able to scroll to the bottom of the page and see a list of who was there.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
One good thing about this new board, when you have someone on Ignore, if someone quotes their post to reply to it, the quoted post does not appear. Nice!

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Are the legitimate "wishes" in this thread being looked at? Would at least like some acknowledgement that they are being looked at.
Thanks.

frognutz

Anyone else just start getting a step step process now when trying to like posts? Takes you to a new page and asks you "Did you really mean to like this post?" or some such.

Also, tweets people loaded are no longer showing up for me.

Last edited: