• The KillerFrogs

Wish List

stbrab

Well crap. I'm fresh out of ideas then except that I face exclusively East when on the computer. Maybe try that.
Ha! As a matter of fact I've been facing east all night....at work I face north.

Edit: it works this this morning!

Last edited:

SnoSki

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I would love it if the icon next to the web address could be changed to something TCU related. Right now, on my phone, since the update, it gives the board software logo.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
OK, now that the bigger items seem to be solved, here's a minor one.
The old board had a small circle to the right of the thread title that you could click and see the text of the OP, as well as the last post.. I often used them to determine if it was a thread I was interested in opening and reading.
When you all have time, I'd appreciate having this capability again.
Thanks.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Please, dear God, let me hide signatures. Between that and tweets, the page bounces around randomly as everything loads and it's VERY frustrating.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
The old board had a small circle to the right of the thread title that you could click and see the text of the OP, as well as the last post.. I often used them to determine if it was a thread I was interested in opening and reading.
Thanks.

Hint: If it involves specialty plates, complaints about seating configurations, or food items, it's probably not something you need to click on. That's time you will never get back.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
This is an actual wish list/bug. The search function does not seem to be working. No matter what word you put in the search box, it returns "no results found."

Bob

My member is confused. Does it have to be full to be active. And, how active do you have to be for it to be well-known?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Thanks.

Bump.
Also, need Report function.
Also, Multi-Reply function.