• The KillerFrogs

Wish List

Purp

I'm working on these, but y'all need to give me a day or two, I need to leave for Chicago to tend to an emergency and won't be back until late Friday night. I'll see if I can figure out why the edit option isn't behaving properly and turn off the sticky header before I leave.
Instead of the sticky header could you just leave the header fixed at all times? I like being able to access buttons up there without having to scroll all the way to the top every time. But I also understand the aversion to the bump it causes for content when you scroll up.

Boomhauer

I like these suggestions, but I think the old board showed thread titles with unread content in bold face and thread titles that have been completely read through in standard face. That may be easier to differentiate them since it's the same thing we're used to. I believe the slight difference in color shading between thread lines was merely to differentiate one thread from the next.

I like the bold for unread content. Good idea.

Also, good catch on the shading as well. In that case I'd vote to get rid of the shading altogether.

Purp

I like the bold for unread content. Good idea.

Also, good catch on the shading as well. In that case I'd vote to get rid of the shading altogether.
Different strokes I guess. I kinda like the shading and was thinking I would prefer that it be more pronounced. I never brought it up b/c Sean has more important things to deal with than minor aesthetic issues. Maybe we should do a pole on this.

#imisspelledpollonpurposedeep

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Some of you are posting desired changes / additions to the new board but leaving them all over the place

If you don't mind, please list them in this thread so that we can keep them together

We do have some other priorities like getting a large chunk of you off moderator approval but are working on it

Any chance you could explain the Full Member/Well Known Member/Etc. thing? I honesty don't care what I am personally but it has driven me frigging bonkers trying to figure out a pattern to the way the titles are assigned. At first I thought it might be related to level of membership - but then I saw Boner had a KMA designation rather than a Full or Well Known designation. Then I thought it might be post count related or likes related - but that theory held no water (see RollToad, Snoski, Tcudoc, et al). Only working theory I have right now is that a Well Known Member is someone Wes or TxFrog1999 knows personally. If this proves to not be true then I only have one working theory left open and that is a Well Know Member is in NWLA's family tree.

Please help so I can get some work done this week.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
How did KF.c know you weren't circumcised?

Outside the Superbowl down here in Houston a few weeks ago were all types of protesters. Good for them. This is 'Merica, and one should be able to make one's voice heard when one is upset about something, right?

Well, there was a group of 20 or so of the guys below. Out of all of the things in the world to be upset about, they choose this.

CC9D1BC4-2B7E-44F8-851B-526E69C8DFD4_zpse0uhvhky.jpg

Purp

Outside the Superbowl down here in Houston a few weeks ago were all types of protesters. Good for them. This is 'Merica, and one should be able to make one's voice heard when one is upset about something, right?

Well, there was a group of 20 or so of the guys below. Out of all of the things in the world to be upset about, they choose this.

CC9D1BC4-2B7E-44F8-851B-526E69C8DFD4_zpse0uhvhky.jpg
I remember seeing that in another thread somewhere. I remember commenting that when I first saw the photo I thought they were wearing Ron's shorts backwards.

Bob

I would like to see a Startelegram article on the Kfc filters and why they are assigned to the people they stand for - like Big Steamin Pile.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
IMG_0003.JPG
I remember seeing that in another thread somewhere. I remember commenting that when I first saw the photo I thought they were wearing Ron's shorts backwards.

That was me. Posted it in specialty plates after I ran across those crazy darners in Fort Lauderdale.

TCUParker

The main page isn't as easy to flip through in my book. Maybe it is just the change in general and I'll settle into it but the actual way the list of the individual posts looks is a step back in my book.

frognutz

SIAP but one other thing that I noticed is that if you start to reply to a post, but then back browser out of it for whatever reason and if you come back to that thread again and start another reply the old information you quoted is still there. Tripped me up a few times. Make sense?

Last edited: