• The KillerFrogs

Willie Allen question about possibly enrolling next Spring.

Pennsylvaina Yetti

I wanted to throw out a hypothetical question about Willie Allen that has more basis than say could Luken Baker train himself to pitch left handed and end up being better than McKay of Louisville.

Someone tell me if I am wrong, but if a player goes the JUCO route for academic reasons they have to graduate from the JUCO to enroll into a four-year college. Some JUCO players are able to simply transfer to a four-year school without graduating if they met all NCAA academic requirements coming out of high school and are in good academic standing at the JUCO. Is it possible Willie Allen plays at Tyler JC this Fall and then transfers to TCU in the Spring of 2018?

PhillyFrog

I wanted to throw out a hypothetical question about Willie Allen that has more basis than say could Luken Baker train himself to pitch left handed and end up being better than McKay of Louisville.

Someone tell me if I am wrong, but if a player goes the JUCO route for academic reasons they have to graduate from the JUCO to enroll into a four-year college. Some JUCO players are able to simply transfer to a four-year school without graduating if they met all NCAA academic requirements coming out of high school and are in good academic standing at the JUCO. Is it possible Willie Allen plays at Tyler JC this Fall and then transfers to TCU in the Spring of 2018?

I believe he could do Spring of 2018, but if not then certainly the Summer.

HOWEVER....if Spring of 2018 I don't believe he could be on scholly (he'd need to pay for that semester).