• The KillerFrogs

Why our hate for Baylor can never go soft...

Deep Purple

TautBraveAfricancivet-max-1mb.gif

I feel like if you took a few seconds to read what he wrote, read what you wrote, and think about what exactly you both are referencing that you’d change your opinion on “supplying the icing” being worse than “licking the icing”.
No, I considered those ramifications. If he supplied the icing, then yes, licking it would be far worse. But my comment was based on the idea that he had not supplied any icing, and as such, it was merely normal icing, the licking of which, while suggestive, is not disgusting.

HToady

My first experience at a Baylor game in Waco while I was in school in the mid 70s:

The parking lot at Baylor Stadium was not paved so you had to park in the grass and also pay to do so...I thought "bush league"

Walking in, there were people handing out pamphlets saying the Catholic Church was the antichrist. I thought, hmm...OK.

There was an airplane flying over the stadium that said, "Sammy Bickham" was right. Sammy Bickham was a former Baylor football player that had quit and was suing Baylor. I thought, "Man, that's a lot of hate from your own people".

The Baptist preacher prayed in the invocation, " and Lord, be with the Baylor football team today" I though that was a little chickenshit.

In the third quarter as TCU was driving they took an officials time out and Grant Teaff got on a live mic to ask for donations for an injured player and the walked down the aisles with buckets collecting money. My last and only trip to Baylor.

It's hard to explain, but I take great pleasure when I see others finally see what I have known for years. Now that includes, not only TCU fans but, UT and OU fans as well......