• The KillerFrogs

Why did TCU stick the visitor's section in the worst part of the stadium?

Endless Purple

XIIFrog said:

You clearly aren't getting what I'm saying. Yes, it is double decked, which is why I think the visitors sections should be on the South corners, so that we can fill that North double-decked endzone with purple, therefore making that entire side of the stadium louder for us.

_34c3f87af33b3c80f24722d5ee82235d6955a574976.png
Use this image to follow up on my no.

A better option would be the SW and NE corners.  The SE corner is still somewhat sideline while the NE corner is more endzone. 226/227 is further behind the endzone while 237/238 are more on the side of the endzone.  The 200 level will have more impact on the noise than the 400 level thus why the emphasis would have more impact on the east side than he west side.

XIIFrog

Endless Purple said:
Use this image to follow up on my no.

A better option would be the SW and NE corners.  The SE corner is still somewhat sideline while the NE corner is more endzone. 226/227 is further behind the endzone while 237/238 are more on the side of the endzone.  The 200 level will have more impact on the noise than the 400 level thus why the emphasis would have more impact on the east side than he west side.

Good call. Would allow their band setup to stay the same, but putting the other half of them in the SW corner would prevent them from being able to make a lot of noise in the North endzone or being able to start a chant like "raider power" or "texas fight" so easily

Endless Purple

XIIFrog said:

Good call. Would allow their band setup to stay the same, but putting the other half of them in the SW corner would prevent them from being able to make a lot of noise in the North endzone or being able to start a chant like "raider power" or "texas fight" so easily
after last year how could you leave off the boomer sooner example...