• The KillerFrogs

Who are we for, Penn St or Ohio St?

berryfrog95

If we go undefeated it won’t matter, we’re in.

Big Xii team with 1-loss (TCU, OU, OkState)

I think we need Ohio’s State to win, that way each has a loss when they play Wisky. Wisky loses that game (regardless) and let’s say we beat OU 2nd time around or vice versa.....that would leave the most amount of doubt with big 10 resume.....(with that OSU loss to OU)

I hope Penn State crushes tOSU. Ohio State is shown extreme favoritism by the media and the selection committee over the past few years. Two losses would effectively eliminate them from contention IMO.
I guess the frog-in-law dude has been asleep for a few years

FBallFan123

Mich and Mich St won't beat Ohio State based on what people who actually watch games have seen so far. You may want to rethink.

Based on what?

Ohio State has beaten one team with a winning record....Army.

Here's the teams Ohio State has beaten...

Indiana (3-4)
Army (6-2)
UNLV (2-5)
Rutgers (3-4)
Maryland (3-4)
Nebraska (3-4)

Ohio State is just now entering the tough part of their schedule with these remaining games:

Penn State (7-0)
at Iowa (4-3)
Michigan State (6-1)
at Michigan (5-2)

In contrast, Penn State only really has one potentially tough game after this week....when they go to Michigan State next week (as it seems doubtful Penn State is losing to Rutgers, Nebraska or Maryland).

Last edited:

LisaLT

considering that tOSU didn't win a CCG last year and still made the playoffs over conference champion Penn State, I'd say we want tOSU to be out out out of the way!

Even if TCU goes undefeated we will not make the CFP. The narrative is all around you and know one believes it? They are starting on the Big 12 just isn't that good bandwagon. All these other teams control their destiny and TCU isn't one of those teams. A lot of teams can lose and will lose I just hope we aren't one of them. I hope I am wrong about this and going undefeated would really put the heat on them put TCU in and if that happens bank on a four seed against Bama.

Frog-in-law1995

circular logic. if the committee had already voted to include two teams from the same conference, we would not be arguing the plausibility of the event, as it already would have happened.

the fact that it has not happened yet does not mean it cannot or will not happen in the future. it did happen under an old system with 2/3 human element, and can happen again, especially with four teams.

we can argue the likelihood of that, but not it's impossibility. to prevent that from happening, I'll root for penn state vs osu (and also for Georgia to lose along the way before a potential sec title game).

I’m not arguing its impossibility. Of course it is possible. But 2314 told me to refer back to previous years to understand why my lack of concern over two teams from the same conference being selected was shortsighted. I’m simply trying to figure how looking at the past can be a predictor for something that’s never happened before.

Wexahu

Even if TCU goes undefeated we will not make the CFP. The narrative is all around you and know one believes it? They are starting on the Big 12 just isn't that good bandwagon. All these other teams control their destiny and TCU isn't one of those teams. A lot of teams can lose and will lose I just hope we aren't one of them. I hope I am wrong about this and going undefeated would really put the heat on them put TCU in and if that happens bank on a four seed against Bama.

Dumb. Just really dumb.

I want PSU to win, mainly just to put OSU out of their misery so I can stop hearing about them.

Boomhauer

I could see 2 from SEC if 'Bama loses a close one in the SEC champ game vs UGA. Perhaps a 2014 TCU/Baylor type game where all the calls go against 'Bama and they lose by 3pt after being up 21pts

Dumb. Just really dumb.

I want PSU to win, mainly just to put OSU out of their misery so I can stop hearing about them.

Here you are again defending the perfect and so far fair every time CFP system and choices what a shock. Again I hope I am wrong, but until we are IN-Definetly I am skeptical about that crook shiiitttteee show. Call me names and whatever, but the truth is what I am saying probably would piss everyone off for sure, but deep down you know it can happen. I am just the messenger not the cause.

As far as recruits coming here even though we say stuff like this goes my response is simple, come to TCU to create the next great blue blood of College Football don't go where that has already been done be an original. At TCU we set goals because they are hard not easy. We will boldly go where no College Football Program has gone before and win it all many times! We will Make TCU The Place to go for top talent and a path to the NFL. There is room at the top for TCU and if not we will knock a blue blood off their perch and replace them permanently. We have no fear everyone should fear the FROG!

controversy in those years

Last year of BCS Bama and LSU rematch same time of inbred retard decision making. Completely corrupt and everyone bought the B.S. That is what they are referring to the myth of the mighty SEC you know the one with LSU and other teams losing to crap teams like Troy.

Wexahu

Here you are again defending the perfect and so far fair every time CFP system and choices what a shock. Again I hope I am wrong, but until we are IN-Definetly I am skeptical about that crook shiiitttteee show. Call me names and whatever, but the truth is what I am saying probably would piss everyone off for sure, but deep down you know it can happen. I am just the messenger not the cause.

As far as recruits coming here even though we say stuff like this goes my response is simple, come to TCU to create the next great blue blood of College Football don't go where that has already been done be an original. At TCU we set goals because they are hard not easy. We will boldly go where no College Football Program has gone before and win it all many times! We will Make TCU The Place to go for top talent and a path to the NFL. There is room at the top for TCU and if not we will knock a blue blood off their perch and replace them permanently. We have no fear everyone should fear the FROG!

As far as a 13-0 TCU team not making the playoffs, quit hoping you’re wrong. You are wrong.

As far as a 13-0 TCU team not making the playoffs, quit hoping you’re wrong. You are wrong.

I am not wrong thinking that couldn't happen is wrong. I mean Clemson Defending Champ. Bama and Georgia could make it in. Penn State and/or Ohio State could make it in. Also NOtre Dame and their incredible schedule could make it in all ahead of undefeated TCU especially with Texas or OU down. We better hope OU runs the table except for TCU twice and OSU keeps winning. Why are you so naive that this is a possibility and what would you or TCU do about it if it happened?

Frog-in-law1995

I am not wrong thinking that couldn't happen is wrong. I mean Clemson Defending Champ. Bama and Georgia could make it in. Penn State and/or Ohio State could make it in. Also NOtre Dame and their incredible schedule could make it in all ahead of undefeated TCU especially with Texas or OU down. We better hope OU runs the table except for TCU twice and OSU keeps winning. Why are you so naive that this is a possibility and what would you or TCU do about it if it happened?

Just stop.

Last year of BCS Bama and LSU rematch same time of inbred retard decision making. Completely corrupt and everyone bought the B.S. That is what they are referring to the myth of the mighty SEC you know the one with LSU and other teams losing to crap teams like Troy.
Dude, all I know is I and everyfrog else does not trust that corrupted CFP committee. Go Penn State!!!!!!!!!

Casey T

Does nobody remember upsets are what define college football in November? Every single year. By the time December rolls around, there will only be 3 teams with 1 loss or less. Maybe 4. Definitely not 5-8.