• The KillerFrogs

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

Dogfrog

Everybody has to account to someone. Gary answers to the AD. CDC has to approve every single cent that Gary asks the athletic department to spend. The AD are the ones that hire and fire the coaches. Nobody in the media likes to ask Gary hard questions about his game planning or decisions, but it falls on the AD that he is the guy that has to if there is a need to...
My only point was that whoever the AD is, cannot be successful without the ability to be able to have the coaches maintain their accountability.

And yet CDC made it very clear Gary was the man in the athletic department. It would have been a much much shorter tenure at TCU for CDC if he had pissed Gary off or given Gary reasons to leave.

GP is one of those rare people who holds himself accountable to a higher degree than any supervisor ever could.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
He is on the list. Unfortunately for him, he is number 1,598,243,298 on the list because he does not have a Chinaman's chance.
also-dude-chinaman-is-not-the-preferred-nomenclature-asian-american-please.jpg

Pharm Frog

Wouldn't mind seeing more vocal backlash on this JL idea and maybe that will plant some seeds in these admins minds that their biases and false facts in CFPSC potentially does have longterm employment ramifications.

I don't know how much more vocal the backlash could have been. I repeatedly had to allow Twitter to push through potentially offensive language to be able to view the responses.

I mentioned Long yesterday. I wouldn' have been opposed to grant him an interview. Some of UA's facilities are insane. Could be from the Wal-Mart $ but, either way, their athletic department infrastructure is superb. He just made a couple bad hiring decisions. Presumably, here, he wouldn't have to make such decisions.