• The KillerFrogs

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

TCUdirtbag

With CDC to Austin, who’s next?

When the “job gets posted” Monday, TCU will be presently ranked in the top 15 in football, baseball and basketball. We are competing at the highest level in the major sports. Our football, basketball, and baseball venues are all top-of-the-line, and if AGCS expansion is going well, we can demonstrate to candidates how supportive our donor base is. The entire campus is growing, and the university is on an upward academic trajectory. The City of Fort Worth is a great place to live. We have Patterson, Dixon and Schlossnagle and no need for major hires. We have power 5 revenue and an administration and Board that are committed to keeping TCU Athletics at the top. No State legislature to deal with and less pressure than a major state school job.

The sky is the limit—yes thanks in part to Del Conte, Morrison, and Hyman, but also thanks to Boschini, the Board, the fans and donors, and many other.

Who do you want / what are you hearing for the new AD?

Chongo94

I already told y'all! I submitted my application, we're good.
960c05c4610bc7213f11214fd959fdb66e02c17d.gif

netty2424

Luck would be a home run if possible. I imagine that we’ll probably go for someone like CDC circa 2009.
Why would Luck be a home run? Not disagreeing, just don't know much about him other than "little sisters of the poor!"

EDIT correction, Gordon Gee, not Luck.

Last edited: