• The KillerFrogs

White end zones

Frog-in-law1995

Time for a repeat

giphy.gif

Hopefully by the time our only opportunity arises, we're so far ahead it would be silly to do.

Sand Frog

As someone who has held on for dear life on the deck of a carrier near one that was hovering, I can confidently say the field would be completely trashed, and most of the crowd would be deaf.

I forgot my sarcasm font. While I've never been on the deck of a carrier, I have been thru flight testing of the B model. So, I'm very aware of acoustic levels it produces. It would shock and awe the crowd though. :D

Long Time Lurker

Two flight of F 15s piloted by two TCU grads for the flyover...

Finally we have money again. From my fox hole i'd like to say...Thanks for paying those taxes my fellow citizens!

***Disclaimer*** for all the--know it all smart guys--out their...i don't know if this specific fly over is tied to us finally getting more than--keep the lights on money--from our betters in Washington. Also, I'm in the Army and we don't have fighter jets, so i don't know any specifics about fly boy budgets. I do know this kind of stuff was all but killed in 2011. This was supposed to be the last year for the Army All American Bowl. I haven't seen an order telling us it is turned back on yet, but if there is money in the budget we will be the sponsor again next year.

Jet Set Frog

I forgot my sarcasm font. While I've never been on the deck of a carrier, I have been thru flight testing of the B model. So, I'm very aware of acoustic levels it produces. It would shock and awe the crowd though. :D

Well then there's a good chance we've met before. Yes, she truly is a deafening bird. I don't think I've ever experienced any sensation as intense as a full-AB ground run up close.

f_399

Our endzone gets torn up by gametime when they walk over it and practice pre game.

I guess the one bad thing about real grass.

Will still look good though.