• The KillerFrogs

Where were you......

When OJ was found innocent? I was in the high school cafeteria. I remember the school erupting. It was the first time I actually noticed a racial divide. Most of the school (The Woodlands) was booing, but about 12 of our black students were cheering. No violence came of it, but it definitely stuck in my head. Only other thing I can remember in such a way is 9/11. So where were you?

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I was on a prospective well pad location outside of Bernalillo, NM, with a representative of the company that was going to drill an exploratory well. Listened to the verdict on the AM radio. I don't know if they ever drilled that well.

Wexahu

When OJ was found innocent? I was in the high school cafeteria. I remember the school erupting. It was the first time I actually noticed a racial divide. Most of the school (The Woodlands) was booing, but about 12 of our black students were cheering. No violence came of it, but it definitely stuck in my head. Only other thing I can remember in such a way is 9/11. So where were you?

In the Neeley building between classes.

hometown frog

Down in The Pit at TCU. Was a crazy mix of reactions that's for sure. Food throwing, jumping tables. Think somebody snappped a pool cue, but I maybe mixing up my memories from down there.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Riding in the car with my grandmother on Roberts Cut-Off, torturing her with KISS FM on the radio when they broke in with the news.

TK2000

Don't remeber where I was during the verdict. But I was traveling the opposite way on the freeway with my mom and dad the day of the White Bronco chase in Cali. Saw them drive by, cops chasing and everything. It all seems so odd now.

Brog

I was in the maternity ward at Harris Hospital. Just been delivered two days before. I remember the snug gown they had on me and a cute nurse who came and put a little warm cap on my head. Also remember looking up and seeing some people looking through the window at me, and one was saying how cute I was, and the other was talking about someone named O J Simpson. Great memories, except for that doctor who came and cut me in a very private place.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I was in the maternity ward at Harris Hospital. Just been delivered two days before. I remember the snug gown they had on me and a cute nurse who came and put a little warm cap on my head. Also remember looking up and seeing some people looking through the window at me, and one was saying how cute I was, and the other was talking about someone named O J Simpson. Great memories, except for that doctor who came and cut me in a very private place.
Wat8.jpg

Mean Purple

Jury Duty in California. Some ex football player was accused of some stuff. Might have been in the news. Moved shortly after. Just did not feel safe because of lousy justice system there.

Mean Purple

Don't remeber where I was during the verdict. But I was traveling the opposite way on the freeway with my mom and dad the day of the White Bronco chase in Cali. Saw them drive by, cops chasing and everything. It all seems so odd now.
I hear Ford is bringing the Bronco back. Wonder if Hertz will be renting those?