• The KillerFrogs

Where are the AA and CC level seats in the stadium?

Stiff Arm Frog

I have some family coming into town for the UT game and was looking at tickets on StubHub. Normally I just sit in the General Admission/Student sections, but for this one we will be up in the third deck.

Does anyone know where the double letter rows are in relation to the X, Y, and Z rows? Obviously closer is better and I want to get the right seats.

Froginbedford

I'm in row V...the pilots who flew over in last year's season opener waved at me. AA and CC are higher up...I swear I sometimes hear singing and harps up there...and the view of Garland to the east isn't bad, either....

Stiff Arm Frog

OldSchoolFrog said:
Stiff.  How many do you need?

Just two. 

Do you happen to have a couple of spares?  I admit I'd rather send my money to fellow Frog than to a ticket site.  Could you PM me?

flyfishingfrog

East side double letters are high in the stands but not bad relative to the field

West side double letters are way up there - I think only the top 3 rows in 400 are double letters

10 Key Frog

flyfishingfrog said:
East side double letters are high in the stands but not bad relative to the field

West side double letters are way up there - I think only the top 3 rows in 400 are double letters
Still not a bad view up there on west side. I had seats on row CC last year. This year I'm on Z.

flyfishingfrog

10 Key Frog said:
Still not a bad view up there on west side. I had seats on row CC last year. This year I'm on Z.
True

I sat in AA with my son one game last year

You can definitely see the play develop which is pretty cool

I felt a little detached from the crowd that high though - almost like 400 is it owns stadium

Stiff Arm Frog

jewstfrogit said:
Also, I think PP is the top row on the East Side. Over there, if you're between the 15s, height isn't an issue --- view is great.

I wish they would hurry up and release the times for that game.  If it were 7:00 kickoff I would be fine with this.  As is it, I'm assuming it'll be a 3:00 kickoff seeing as neither team is exactly world beaters this season. 

That being the case, I'd rather be a little higher and have the sun to my back, than a little lower and get blinded.