• The KillerFrogs

When They Add the Suites and Club Seats to the East Side

Big Frog II

They have got to figure a way to add some shade over the other seats. Today is going to be awful. I can't wait for Stefan Stevenson to tweet some empty seat pictures from his air conditioned press box.

Frogenstein

They are currently making the rounds selling suites on the east side. They want to have the new suites and club done for the 2019 season.

They have got to figure a way to add some shade over the other seats. Today is going to be awful. I can't wait for Stefan Stevenson to tweet some empty seat pictures from his air conditioned press box.

The reason I won't read Stefan's articles if I can help it. No need to take pictures of the crowd when it is 100 degrees and everyone is watching from the stadium underpass. I was so glad when he did not cover TCU. No local paper support from that deusche bag.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Del

Any word on the cost to get one?
If you have to ask...

1227081149388875334.jpg

Surfrog

Hate the idea of club seats. No one sits in them. If you want a "club environment" go to a golf course. Old school stadiums like Michigan, USC, UGA, UCLA, and many others hide their club in the TOP 20 rows of the home sideline.

They still have the club and boxes for people who want that experience, but it doesn't ruin the atmosphere for the other fans or players.

Last edited:

netty2424

Del

Any word on the cost to get one?
Not sure, a buddy who's on here frequently but is scared to post(shot at my buddy bc he'll read this), went to lunch with someone from ticket office to discuss options. The numbers he(ticket office dude) was throwing out just to get club seats were pretty incredible. I don't think the conversation went passed that as it was more than he expected just for club seats.

I don't want to pull the rug out of those guys efforts in the Ticket office by throwing numbers out here, but if you're interested, they'll talk to you about it.

SnoSki

Honestly I don't think there's a single thing they can do, short of building a club with tinted windows beginning on row 1 behind the visitor bench. The angle of the sun will always bake the east side.

Just gotta pray for more night games or cool fronts