• The KillerFrogs

What happened to Zammer's thread

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Gunner @ Sep 24 2007, 01:15 PM) [snapback]50551[/snapback]
Top Frog, strikes again.

Sorry gramps. Wasn't me.

Zammers

Then since you are a moderator would you please find out where it went. I didn't give any injury info.....I didn't call out any players......I didn't curse.......It would be much appreciated if the thread would be posted again. Otherwise if you can't repost then I want an explanation.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Zammers @ Sep 24 2007, 01:23 PM) [snapback]50562[/snapback]
Then since you are a moderator would you please find out where it went. I didn't give any injury info.....I didn't call out any players......I didn't curse.......It would be much appreciated if the thread would be posted again. Otherwise if you can't repost then I want an explanation.

Only an admin knows for sure.

Zammers

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Sep 24 2007, 01:25 PM) [snapback]50566[/snapback]
Only an admin knows for sure.

That's BS TopFrog. You are the only one moderating right now. Posts just don't disappear. And since you are the moderator right now then this falls to you. Ala GP saying that it was Schultze's bad call at AF. Find it. I didn't waste my lunch hour writing that for nothing.

HFrog1999

QUOTE(Zammers @ Sep 24 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]50569[/snapback]
I didn't waste my lunch hour writing that for nothing.
That took you an hour to write? :tongue: :biggrin:

Zammers

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Sep 24 2007, 01:32 PM) [snapback]50577[/snapback]

I have to type using a straw in my mouth jerk.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Sep 24 2007, 01:32 PM) [snapback]50577[/snapback]

:laugh:

Don't know what else to tell you Zammers. I didn't remove it. Don't know why it was and I am unable to look to see who did (admin only can do that). I would not have removed it. No reason to that I saw. Looks like somebody copied and pasted it in the other thread. You can get it from there and repost it I guess. If it won't take you too long to do that. :wink:

Zammers

QUOTE(PISDFrog @ Sep 24 2007, 01:35 PM) [snapback]50582[/snapback]
didn't disappear

http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/index....ost&p=50519

Well I have some news for you PISDFROG......That thread that Gunner started got hijacked by the peanut gallery and I THINK WHAT GUNNER HAD TO SAY NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. OVER AND OVER IF IT HAS TO.

BUT TAKING DOWN MY POST BECAUSE "YOU" DON'T FEEL ITS WORTHY IS BS!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ A POST THEN DON'T READ IT. THAT IS THE GREAT THING ABOUT MESSAGE BOARDS.

MY POST IS TITLED "GAMEDAY PRESENTATION RANT". THE SUBJECT LINE TELLS YOU WHAT I'M WRITING ABOUT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT THEN READ THE SUBJECT LINE AND DON'T READ IT.

PUT MY POST BACK UP........NOW!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Zammers @ Sep 24 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]50586[/snapback]
Well I have some news for you PISDFROG......That thread that Gunner started got hijacked by the peanut gallery and I THINK WHAT GUNNER HAD TO SAY NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. OVER AND OVER IF IT HAS TO.

BUT TAKING DOWN MY POST BECAUSE "YOU" DON'T FEEL ITS WORTHY IS BS!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ A POST THEN DON'T READ IT. THAT IS THE GREAT THING ABOUT MESSAGE BOARDS.

MY POST IS TITLED "GAMEDAY PRESENTATION RANT". THE SUBJECT LINE TELLS YOU WHAT I'M WRITING ABOUT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT THEN READ THE SUBJECT LINE AND DON'T READ IT.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Zammers @ Sep 24 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]50586[/snapback]

Or Mike Schultz will go short-side option on your candy arse.