• The KillerFrogs

Wes, Need A Rumor Confirmed...

cdsfrog

You are delusional if you think people would pay this surcharge. Absolutely no way the majority of TCU season tickets holders would pay it without a fight.

Interesting. Versus losing a home game with a replacement that cost thousands? Fair enough, I will defer to you.

I just figured most would realize how horrible it is to watch a game there much less people at thousands for the privilege.

cdsfrog

No one is telling anyone they can't be upset. But a hell of a lot of people have told me I should be, or so it seems. It's all perspective.

I've seen page long attacks and assaults on why people shouldn't be upset. Suffice to say I don't understand that. Again I don't think you should have to feel one way or another. If anything I feel like everyone is attacking each other which seems counterproductive. Late here night.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I've seen page long attacks and assaults on why people shouldn't be upset. Suffice to say I don't understand that. Again I don't think you should have to feel one way or another. If anything I feel like everyone is attacking each other which seems counterproductive. Late here night.
THats why I said it was all perspective.

Uncle_Frog

Yeah I don't mind being folks being disappointed and pissed and if Cowboy stadium isn't your deal then fine.

I just think it's crossing the line calling out leadership as this being more proof that TCU doesn't care about it's fans when they've delivered the Big 12 conference, one of the best coaching trios in the country, and top notch facilities across the board.
I think you just summed up my point of view perfectly. Just felt like the attacks towards CDC and company were uncalled for. You may prefer the game to be at ACS (I prefer that too), but it's like the sky was falling for some people and they were ready to turn in their frog card.

I think cds was right earlier that this will blow over and nearly everybody will show up. As that game approaches and the hype is building, it's going to be awfully hard to hold that grudge and not want to be there.

ScottPatrick

No one is telling anyone they can't be upset. But a hell of a lot of people have told me I should be, or so it seems. It's all perspective.

Just read through every post on this thread and not one person said you should be upset.

I know I said I was fine that you are okay with the situation though I tried at length to try to give you an explanation.

Deep Purple

crying%20meme.jpg
That's one way of looking at it. There's another, equally valid way...

cl60z.jpg

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
You guys are all wrong. This wasn't CDC's fault. Nor was it Ohio State's.

This was the doing of Wes.

After the board migration, all the redirects drove many people away from the site. And there wasn't an easy fix. People weren't coming to the site and that was affecting Wes' ability to sell advertising.

It was time for Wes to get smart.

He knew that no matter how much a pain in the ass this site was, come Hell or high water people would come back to [ hundin] about losing the home game to Jerry.

And it worked.

Deep Purple

You guys are all wrong. This wasn't CDC's fault. Nor was it Ohio State's.

This was the doing of Wes.

After the board migration, all the redirects drove many people away from the site. And there wasn't an easy fix. People weren't coming to the site and that was affecting Wes' ability to sell advertising.

It was time for Wes to get smart.

He knew that no matter how much a pain in the ass this site was, come Hell or high water people would come back to [ hundin] about losing the home game to Jerry.

And it worked.
That Wes has always been sinister and insidious.