• The KillerFrogs

Weird issue with KFC from Mobile Phone

Annoying Group of 20

I just got the Blackberry Storm. When I go to Top's news posts, the posts are there, but the article links, copied in pictures and text do not show up. I can see his avatar, his signature, but the space where his copied text should be is either blank or shows up as "!"

It is so weird. All the other posts, including Top's comments further down the threads, are there. Would it have anything to do with the way scripts or Java is set up? Any ideas? Quite frustrating on my end.

The Storm is a little awkward at first. I don't like the browser at all relative to my old blackberry or the IPhone. It is really tedious to try to zoom in on the boxes to log in on websites and actually type your usernames and passwords correctly. I'll see if I can get used to this thing.

Annoying Group of 20

I'm fine tuning my question - I can't see the first post of any thread. They all show up blank or with an X. The first thread appears set apart then I can see every reply just fine. If someone quotes the original post, then I can see it. Weird.

(edit: I should clarify that the same thing happens in linear/standard/outline views).

Annoying Group of 20

Well, shoot. I just realized the body of Geno's post I've been hitting refresh on actually is an "X." Dang it.

Still just Top's news articles I'm having problems with. I'm wondering if it has something to do with rich text, because I just tried Feisty's recruiting tidbits post and I can't see the body of that text either.

I can see everyone else's posts that are just ordinary posts.