• The KillerFrogs

Week 8 – Bye Week Games Open Thread (w/ schedule)

netty2424

sZCEhOc.png

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Three more unbeatens bite the dust

BiG lovers will say tOSU is "back on track" and deserving to be #1 after beating Rutgers - who may be the worst D1 team in the nation

Clemson is now the flavor of the week after beating a quitting Miami team that wasn't any good to start with.  Now we all root for Florida State to beat them.

PAC12 push begins to give Stanford a mulligan for their opening season loss to the Mildcats

With LSU the only SEC team without a loss and hardly looking like the best team in the nation, SEC will soon be posturing to get 1 loss team in final 4

Aggies figure out that playing on the road isn't a picnic.  K. Murray looking for transfer options.

It is looking likely that one American Conference team will go undefeated.  Some will push for them to be top 4, particularly if its Memphis with their win over Ole Miss if Ole Miss continues to beat other SEC teams

All the rest of the unbeaten teams goal - just win, baby.

TCU will drop at least one space because we had the audacity to have a bye week.  Gets continued grief over KSU losing to a team we beat 50-7, while we don't get credit for that.  Baylor beats ISU at home by nearly identical score as TCU at ISU?  Obviously Baylor is better!

FBallFan123

Looking through the other scores for yesterday, saw that Missouri lost to Vanderbilt 10-3.

Missouri (4-4, 1-4) and Texas A&M (5-2, 2-2) scored a combined 6 points on the road in conference yesterday.

With WVU-TCU this week, I'm reminded of those external discussions about which teams would add more to their new conferences, Missouri/Texas A&M to the SEC or TCU/WVU to the Big 12.

I don't spend a lot of time on other boards and I have only posted once in thegopherhole.com to ask for restaurant recommendation but I flew by TxAgs this morning and ended up stopped down for 45 minutes or so. There I found the wreckage left when delusion meets reality. Satisfying.

jack the frog

netty2424 said:
Story at Texags is Kyler yelled at a coach during some team function last week and dad Kevin (world class Richard btw) had been giving Sumlin grief for not playing Kyler on top of everything else so Sumlin sent a message by way of no Kyler practice snaps last week, hence it really was about "practice".

TCUdirtbag

Prince of Purpoole said:
I don't spend a lot of time on other boards and I have only posted once in thegopherhole.com to ask for restaurant recommendation but I flew by TxAgs this morning and ended up stopped down for 45 minutes or so. There I found the wreckage left when delusion meets reality. Satisfying.

roll bama roll meltdown post should be great this week