• The KillerFrogs

Week 8 – Bye Week Games Open Thread (w/ schedule)

Ron Swanson

jugbandfrog said:
How in the hell did Oklahoma lose to Texas?!
It's really weird

It's not like OU had a bunch of turnovers or gave up scores on special teams either. UT just ran it up their arse and dominated the LOS.

I don't understand that game.

OU looks awesome since

ifrog

TCUdirtbag said:
Contrary to a few posters' views, Klatt is a good analyst and really likes TCU. He was on the TCU hype train until our locker room turned into a Red Cross outpost. Then, logically, he (like most non-biased people with a functioning brain), flipped to seeing Baylor as the Big 12 favorite, because at least until 1 pm today they hadn't been decimated by injury and just seemed to be slightly more unstoppable.

People and their whining about TCU not being the apple of every analyst's eyes is exhausting.
Agree with most of this but I will say that I get sick of ESPN playing up Baylor as if they are a pro team and they seem to go out of their way about not talking about TCU.

But on the bright side FOX has been very complimentary, especially, Tim Brando who has TCU as the #1 team in the nation. He thinks Baylor is better right now but TCU has "more skins on the wall" (better wins on the road and under duress) . That has been my argument with Baylor apologists on this site. But I respect everyone's opinion. I drink the purple kool aid.

Can't wait for your take on the rankings tomorrow with some of the carnage today!

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
TX_Krötenechse said:
What channel are the Aggies on?

cnlogo-icon.png

netty2424

Ron Swanson said:
It's really weird

It's not like OU had a bunch of turnovers or gave up scores on special teams either. UT just ran it up their arse and dominated the LOS.

I don't understand that game.

OU looks awesome since
Yah watching OU the last few weeks turn things around has me a little worried for the trip up to Norman. We're going to simply have to put on an offensive display that game.

ifrog

netty2424 said:
Yah watching OU the last few weeks turn things around has me a little worried for the trip up to Norman. We're going to simply have to put on an offensive display that game.
OU looking scary especially at home.

cdsfrog

Nothing wrong with tcu koolaid. Baylor is probably better right now it's ok to say. If they lose to us who cares?

Tcu is set up nicely to face baylor with a ton of experience in the situations. Gotta get through the next 4 games though