• The KillerFrogs

Week 6 College GameDay, Fort Worth?

LeagueCityFrog

I think so with Oregon losing last night. West Virginia is predicted to go back into the top 25 either this week or next week. Both TCU (4-0) and West Virginia (3-1) are not playing this coming week, so no worry of a loss by either. We will be up against Florida Vs LSU for that GameDay. LSU's loss last week was way worse than the thriller loss WVU had against highly ranked Virginia Tech. TCU has had the best win of all four teams. Should Mark Cohen and TCU reach out this coming week to ESPN to help trump that SEC pull and tell them we have some new cowboy hats and boots waiting for them in Fort Worth? Yes we should. Great exposure for TCU.

Volare

No way in hell ESPN will want to give any legitimacy to TCU. Hell, with the off week, expect to see the Frogs ranking drop from whatever we move up to today.

Last edited:
The semi-finalists will be:

Wake @ Clemson
LSU @ Florida
Michigan St @ Michigan
Ole Miss @ Auburn
West Virg @ TCU
Bama @ A&M
Georgia @ Vandy
Wash St @ Oregon
Cal @ Washington
Miami @ Florida St

Finalists will be:
Wake @ Clemson
LSU @ Florida
Michigan st @ Michigan
Cal @ Washington
West Virginia @TCU

And they will choose?

It'll come down to Washington, Florida, Michigan, or TCU... My bet is, assuming Michigan State beats Iowa at home, they head to Michigan for that big game.

If State loses, they will look at Florida.
If Florida loses to Vandy, they will look at Washington.
If Cal loses @ Oregon, they will look at TCU.
And then they'll probably talk themselves into doing a Clemson game 2 weeks in a room (I'm only kind of kidding).

Last edited:

lowfrog

It's not about the match-up. It's about the money to be derived from the match-up. Game Day waits as long as they can, then picks a match-up based on how much money it will bring in based on their analysis. If Game Day does their analysis and TCU-WVU pops out as the match-up that will bring in the most money, then Game Day will come to Fort Worth.