• The KillerFrogs

Week 3 In-Depth Football Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tshirt Fan

TCU is wildly overrated.
Jackson state? Texas 5A would beat Jackson state 6 times out of 5.
Arkansas? That team will be lucky to win 3 games this year.
Lowly SMU put the hurt on TCU for 3 quarters, and if not for 4-5 plays would have won the game, handily.

Every year, Mike Gundy has outcoached and his team outplayed and read the signals from TCU while beating the tar out of the frogs.

Newsflash, it won't even be close next week.

The TCU work ethic and preparation been lacking this year.
Never have I seen such a lack of discipline, poor tackling until I saw TCU play SMU this weekend.
What happened to Hunt Together? Do whatever it takes? Replaced by "I'm taking this play off, because it's hot"?
A bunch of over-confident do-nothing juniors and seniors warm the bench while freshmen carry the load.

TCU Coaches will remain muddle-brained and under-prepared, without a clue of how to stop the terrible onslaught.
The TCU players just don't have the heart, will and commitment to take win one in Stillwater.

220px-I%27m_a_Man_single_cover.jpg

HeidelFrog

TCU is wildly overrated.
Jackson state? Texas 5A would beat Jackson state 6 times out of 5.
Arkansas? That team will be lucky to win 3 games this year.
Lowly SMU put the hurt on TCU for 3 quarters, and if not for 4-5 plays would have won the game, handily.

Every year, Mike Gundy has outcoached and his team outplayed and read the signals from TCU while beating the tar out of the frogs.

Newsflash, it won't even be close next week.

The TCU work ethic and preparation been lacking this year.
Never have I seen such a lack of discipline, poor tackling until I saw TCU play SMU this weekend.
What happened to Hunt Together? Do whatever it takes? Replaced by "I'm taking this play off, because it's hot"?
A bunch of over-confident do-nothing juniors and seniors warm the bench while freshmen carry the load.

TCU Coaches will remain muddle-brained and under-prepared, without a clue of how to stop the terrible onslaught.
The TCU players just don't have the heart, will and commitment to take win one in Stillwater.

220px-I%27m_a_Man_single_cover.jpg
This guy an angry Baylor fan??

Status
Not open for further replies.