WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
se0hgn.jpg

211jx1k.jpg

330r70p.jpg

tcumaniac

Haha. You're killing me lately, bud.

source.gif

Ha why? Because I thought our upside with Kenny was limited? ;)

To be fair, I haven't gone back an analyzed the schedules of teams like clemson and alabama, but it doesn't seem fair that they get to play an extra creampuff this late in the season assuming they opened the season against 3 non conference teams similar to us.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

To be fair, I haven't gone back an analyzed the schedules of teams like clemson and alabama, but it doesn't seem fair that they get to play an extra creampuff this late in the season assuming they opened the season against 3 non conference teams similar to us.
The SEC playing an 8 game conference schedule when everyone else plays 9 is BS.

TCURiggs

I'm just giving you ship because it seems like every post I've seen from you lately is witching about something. West side lower bowl seating, Kenny/the offense, other team's schedules, etc... I know you hate the West side seating situation, but it seems like you're extra negative lately, which isn't like you.

GoFrog Yourself

Their conferences just takes advantage of what they’re allowed to do. Big 12 could do the same and have teams play two non-cons before conference play. Or start conference play week one