• The KillerFrogs

Wednesday, Friday, Saturday

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(MO Frogs @ Jun 22 2010, 05:26 AM) [snapback]585603[/snapback]
I agree, and here's what Id like to see:

I think Wed TCU Bats come alive and we get some hitting rythym and confidence. That will carry over the rest of our days in Omaha.

Friday, Purke faces Bauer in the battle of the "Dirty Hats" and Purke wins with a little run support.

Sat, Garrit / Wink rematch (possibly?) but I think TCU hitters have seen the best that this guy has got, they'll make adjustments and hit him hard in the rematch.

This is why, in all of the posts I've read from you, that I still think you are a dolt.

Make adjustments and hit him hard.....lol You are clueless.
You obviously never played organized baseball.....(or football for that matter).

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Opintel @ Jun 22 2010, 09:13 AM) [snapback]585690[/snapback]
Wednesday's game - Old Timers Uniform Day (for fans). Wear your stuff!

Not going to happen. TCU was allowed to take three uniforms to Omaha that wasn't one of them. I'm guess the other was the purple jerseys.

Opintel

Moderators
QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jun 22 2010, 03:04 PM) [snapback]585928[/snapback]
Not going to happen. TCU was allowed to take three uniforms to Omaha that wasn't one of them. I'm guess the other was the purple jerseys.

For fans - it say's that. :blink:

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jun 22 2010, 03:04 PM) [snapback]585928[/snapback]

I would assume that's why he put the (for fans) part in there.

57Frog

This is why, in all of the posts I've read from you, that I still think you are a dolt.

Make adjustments and hit him hard.....lol You are clueless.
You obviously never played organized baseball.....(or football for that matter).

It looked to me Cole was "in our head " . We let a lot of good pitches go for called strikes and went after bad or marginal bad pitches . All we gotta do is go up there and realize "this guy ain't superman " but we might be . We can beat him ,we just have to quit looking at good pitches and swinging at bad ones .
TCU is a great team and no one else there is better . Now go do it Frogs !
Go Frogs . What a great season .

Frogs1983

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Jun 21 2010, 11:53 PM) [snapback]585590[/snapback]
I thought about that. Can any of those guys pitch on 4 days rest?

Max would have 5 days on Monday, Purke 4 on Tuesday, and Wink 4 on Wednesday.

Maybe it is too far to look ahead but you know they have to plan this out.

Gerrish might be a starter in one of those--he did the job tonight.

Gerrish looked good .Why not spot start him if necessary?