• The KillerFrogs

we are out of the the cfp

Frog DJ

Sure, it's disappointing, but if someone had told me before the JSU game that TCU would be 9-2 and in position to play OU in the CCG if they just beat a 1-10 Baylor team on the last day of the season I'd have been ecstatic!

Most of us never entertained those kinds of expectations for this season, and I - for one - am going to try to keep the whole season in perspective. Playing in the Big XII Championship Game was beyond my wildest dreams.

Go Frogs!

Last edited:

finafrog

in fairness, Iowa's loss to purdue takes out any glamour from the big 10 too. Wisconsin loses a "signature" win, and osu's loss looks even more horrible.

still, would have prefered osu, vwu, and isu to be all ranked. at least we have win over many bowl eligible teams.

froginmn

with wvu and osu losing, we were out of the playoffs even if we beat Baylor and ou in the big 12 championship game.

215px-Debbie_Downer.PNG

Frogs1983

Yes we are all disappointed that with 2 losses little ol TCU doesn't get the same respect as say Ohio State or USC or other 'Blueblood' programs. That being said, after a 6-7 season last year, I will take 10 win season and a shot at revenge against OU again.
If anybody had asked most of us at the beginning of this season if we'd 'take' a 10 win season, most if not all of us would have said hell yes!
As someone who has been following TCU football for close to 50 years, I have seen a LOT of losing seasons, so I am not going to let not getting 'invited' by the bogus 'Selection Committee" ruin what the Frogs have accomplished as a team this season.
Hopefully some day before I leave this Earth the Frogs will make it to the CFP promised land. If not, it will never diminish my love for TCU and our football team, 1 Win or 15 wins.

Yes we are all disappointed that with 2 losses little ol TCU doesn't get the same respect as say Ohio State or USC or other 'Blueblood' programs. That being said, after a 6-7 season last year, I will take 10 win season and a shot at revenge against OU again.
If anybody had asked most of us at the beginning of this season if we'd 'take' a 10 win season, most if not all of us would have said hell yes!
As someone who has been following TCU football for close to 50 years, I have seen a LOT of losing seasons, so I am not going to let not getting 'invited' by the bogus 'Selection Committee" ruin what the Frogs have accomplished as a team this season.
Hopefully some day before I leave this Earth the Frogs will make it to the CFP promised land. If not, it will never diminish my love for TCU and our football team, 1 Win or 15 wins.
I respect your post sir!!