• The KillerFrogs

[video] Boykin jukes defenders so hard...

Tumbleweed

Most likely, I'll  never see another Trevon Boykin in my life.  Most likely, neither will you!!

The only way to view his talent is on television.  Trying to describe his play on radio,... nearly impossible...... Impossible to contain your emotions and amazement at his play.

This young man is so humble, so well defined in personality.  My wife said last night, "he's has so much more to give,... I just feel  he does,......... I just know it."  (+++).

We're so fortunate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Planks

Huge pet peeve of mine is when highlights are edited and jukes are slowed down.

Wish there was a better angle of the Holgerson high five

Gotta love that honest reaction from Holgerson​
 ​
aXpRXfX.gif

netty2424

With Boykins "Sweet Feet", another couple players deserve some shake and bake recognition.

1. Turpin had a nice couple moves that caused some guys to look foolish.
2. And I can't remember if it was Nixon or Hicks, but they got out left into space and had a safety or corner one on one and he broke him down something nasty.

About to watch the game again. I'll get the play specifics and accurate names.

Both filthy moves to drop defenders.

EDIT:
1. Turpin on punt return, 12:47 in second qtr.
2. Shaun Nixon, first drive, reverse.

TCURiggs

Clay. Bill Clay said:

Gotta love that honest reaction from Holgerson​
 ​
aXpRXfX.gif

Right after that part, as he kept walking, he looked at one of his coaches and said "I've never seen anything like that." Pretty cool.

ECoastFrog

I can't tell who initiated the high 5. Looks like 'it was a moment that happened.' They both seemed to offer their hands simultaneously. 

Hope WVU doesn't treat Holgo too badly for this. Given Holgo's personality, I think it's pretty terrific. Not that different from Snyder writing TB a letter.

Frog DJ

On at least three different second half plays, I muttered, "They got him," but they never did!

His agility and ability to keep plays alive and complete a pass or scramble for a first down would fill up a Heisman highlight reel.

But, the Abby Faber story is a much more powerful PR campaign for that award than anything a PR Department could manufacture.

The positive energy that simple act of kindness has engendered will draw more eyes to Boykin's on-the-field skills than anything else.

We are witnessing a ground-swell of support for his candidacy that no coordinated effort could possibly achieve, and if he can keep producing between the lines - good things will happen.

While I most certainly still harbor high hopes for the ultimate prize, I firmly believe TCU has already won a title even more impressive than the National Championship.

"It's More Than Just A Game" should be our new rally cry.

Go Frogs! 

TCURiggs

Frog DJ said:
On at least three different second half plays, I muttered, "They got him," but they never did!

His agility and ability to keep plays alive and complete a pass or scramble for a first down would fill up a Heisman highlight reel.

But, the Abby Faber story is a much more powerful PR campaign for that award than anything a PR Department could manufacture.

The positive energy that simple act of kindness has engendered will draw more eyes to Boykin's on-the-field skills than anything else.

We are witnessing a ground-swell of support for his candidacy that no coordinated effort could possibly achieve, and if he can keep producing between the lines - good things will happen.

While I most certainly still harbor high hopes for the ultimate prize, I firmly believe TCU has already won a title even more impressive than the National Championship.

"It's More Than Just A Game" should be our new rally cry.

Go Frogs! 

You type good

Froglaw

frogfaninarlington said:
Never seen anything like that during a game. Every time I think there's nothing else related to this kid that can amaze me, I'm wrong.
I hear that during the heavy rains he's been carrying students across flooded streets on his back while walking on water.

I hope my Dad was watching from Heaven last Thursday night. He was probably laughing and cheering so hard Mom told him to calm down because he was too loud.

Frog DJ

Froglaw said:
I hope my Dad was watching from Heaven last Thursday night. He was probably laughing and cheering so hard Mom told him to calm down because he was too loud.

I'm hoping the same thing, Froglaw.

My Dad was a huge TCU fan, too!

Go Frogs!

ECoastFrog said:
I can't tell who initiated the high 5. Looks like 'it was a moment that happened.' They both seemed to offer their hands simultaneously. 

Hope WVU doesn't treat Holgo too badly for this. Given Holgo's personality, I think it's pretty terrific. Not that different from Snyder writing TB a letter.
Boykin def initiated it first , and admitted it .. Just a natural thing between two people who respect each other

Isn't Dana from Texas?