• The KillerFrogs

UVA fan here

Peacefrog

Degenerate
2 very legit weekend starters in Lewis and Hjelle, one of the best closers in the county in Logan Salow, 2 freshmen in the bullpen touching 97 in Thompson and Machemer, a very veteran lineup including a likely first round pick in Evan White and another top 5 round pick in Riley Mahan........ oh and none of those guys listed above is their best player. That honor goes to soph RF Tristen Pompey.
Bagmen.

Sand Frog

I appreciate your kind words and the feeling is mutual. Honestly I would have much rather waited until Omaha to see Pavin Smith play. Good luck and let's play ball.

Agree. Not looking forward to seeing that guy face the Frogs. 12 homers and only 9 yes NINE strikeouts on the season. That's ridiculous!!!!

Any UVA fan coming to Fort Worth is welcome at my tailgate in Lot 13. Beer on me.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Well guys I'm pretty sure I can speak for most UVa fans when I say the committee screwed us both. First we should be hosting, and second y'all deserve better. The committee this year evidently is staffed by idiots. And those idiots hate us both apparently. We respect your program immensely and it is unfortunate we are paired in the same regional. I felt sure we would be in Ky since I think it is the weakest host. Oh well it is what it is so let's play the games.

Frog faithful welcomes all Va fans here.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Let's not be hasty...do they do dumbass things and call them traditions like blowing bubbles? What is their opinion of athletes who break women's faces? And most importantly do they sanction sexual assault and then cover it up? Sad that these questions have to be asked.

Pharm speaks wisdom (as usual). Sad that we have to ask those questions but mostly sure those are only applicable to in-state buffoonery schools.

Armadillo

I went out to the football game a few years back. Loved Charlottesville and they have a beautiful campus. We were clearly a better football team yet none of their fans were disrespectful before or after the game. I have always cheered for UVA since then in anything that did not involve TCU.

Perhaps they have some little known tradition, like our woo-ing in baseball, but I assume their fan base is soooo much better than the last 2 years. The ags are the worst.

Purp

One of them is our own AD. Nothing about this pairing makes sense to me. I'd wish you luck, but I hope you lose your first two games so we don't have to face you.
Any UVA fan coming to Fort Worth is welcome at my tailgate in Lot 13. Beer on me.
If I wear a Hoos shirt can If have free beer?

pgdaly84

Not happy about playing UVA in the regional, but as the originator of the woo, the Nature Boy Ric Flair said: "To be the man you have to beat.....THE MAN!" UVA has been to the mountain top and won a national title in 2015. They beat us on their way to doing it. Time to pay them back on our way to climbing the mountain for the first time. This team has been resilient and has the talent to do it. Just need to execute. I'm fired up for some postseason baseball at Lupton! Let's show up in force and get some Lupton Magic going. Wooooooo!