• The KillerFrogs

UT upsets #4 USC

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Compared to other events this week, my mistake was a mere oversight. While I may have tackled a few cheerleaders in the bedroom, I've never smashed one in the face with a camera. Cough Kansas City.
This was the definition of Curt. Not sure about that other stuff you posted. Non-Curt incidents.

McFroggin

This was the definition of Curt. Not sure about that other stuff you posted. Non-Curt incidents.

Are you sure? Urban Dictionary:
Curt
Curt is awesome! The best guy you willever meet! Always ready to help! Fix anything, repair anything, has tools, will travel. A true giver in every sense of the word. Easy to be around. Makes you feel comfortable from the very first moment. Always the life of the party.... Curt is someone you want to have around all the time! Curt is a real cutie!

Second thought. You must be right.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Are you sure? Urban Dictionary:
Curt
Curt is awesome! The best guy you willever meet! Always ready to help! Fix anything, repair anything, has tools, will travel. A true giver in every sense of the word. Easy to be around. Makes you feel comfortable from the very first moment. Always the life of the party.... Curt is someone you want to have around all the time! Curt is a real cutie!

Second thought. You must be right.

giphy.gif