• The KillerFrogs

Two trick plays, lateral fumble and snap into motion man

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Are what kept SMU in this for far too long.

Turp the only one to blame for the lateral fumble. He has to catch that and then has to cover it.

On the snap into the motion man, is that put on Hill for not timing the snap better in signaling the center?

Glad we finally started sending pressure on their QB Hicks. He was terrible with some heat on him.

Defensive tackling was not good too often, but the D delivered some huge hits. Kudos to Pony receivers and runners for holding onto the ball on some of those.

I knew SM's offense would challenge our defense it did, hope that is a positive going to Stillwater because they are going to light us up if we don't play a lot better.

f_399

We are going to need similar things to happen but in our favor to win next week.

Our offense better have some tricks up their sleeves and our defense better cause some turnovers.

Moose Stuff

I'll blame Turp for not catching that lateral but I'm not gonna fault him for not recovering it. He had no chance.

We were sloppy and SMU took advantage of it. Not gonna worry much about it.

Limp Lizard

Turnovers, penalties, poor tackling, dumb mistakes...prime signs of a team whose head is not in the game. It was just something the Frogs had to get out of the way to play against OSU.
A lot like going to a chick flick with a pretty woman in order to get laid. Same lip service "I am really so excited to see another Sandra Bullock movie, dear!" Same level of interest and boredom. Same act of being apparently more interested as the movie is coming to an end.
Both hopefully with a happy ending.

82 Frog Fever

Turnovers, penalties, poor tackling, dumb mistakes...prime signs of a team whose head is not in the game. It was just something the Frogs had to get out of the way to play against OSU.
A lot like going to a chick flick with a pretty woman in order to get laid. Same lip service "I am really so excited to see another Sandra Bullock movie, dear!" Same level of interest and boredom. Same act of being apparently more interested as the movie is coming to an end.
Both hopefully with a happy ending.

I hear ya, sounds believable, really hope you're right.
If we could just beat OSU on the road, there's no telling how good the Frogs could be.

Limp Lizard

I hear ya, sounds believable, really hope you're right.
If we could just beat OSU on the road, there's no telling how good the Frogs could be.
It is the same thing almost every year. And SMU really seems to be a lot better this year, which exacerbated the apathy of the Frogs. Every year they are fired up out of their minds and we stagger around the field for at least a quarter then do a few good things. When a 165 lb running back (west) is running through tackles as if he were a big power back, you know something is wrong.

helcap

We just need to tell the motion man...watch out for the ball when you run between the center and QB.
We did. On the radio broadcast the side line reporter said he overheard Hill tell Cumbie after the play that he had made a point of telling Reagor before the play to focus on the snap count and watch out for the center snap