• The KillerFrogs

To my Killerfrogs family

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
If you missed todays State of the Frogdom lunch, you missed some great comments by CDC, Coach Schlossnagle, Coach Peebly and Coach Dixon

You also missed the announcement that I have sold my interest in Killerfrogs.Com and am stepping down from the managing partner position.

The person who bought my share and will be taking over is Ryann Zeller. Ryann bleeds purple as much as anyone on the planet and will do an excellent job. She is a former cheerleader and has terrific connections to the TCU community.

I am not going away and will be as involved as much as before but instead of being the captain of the ship, I am now just a deck hand.

To all of you, I say thanks. For the last 20 years you have been my family, my friends and when it was needed, my support group. For that and the great friendships and memories, I say thank you. Killerfrogs has been a huge part of my life for the last 20 years but its time for some new energy, perspective and leadership.

I won't say goodbye because I am not going anywhere, but I will say see you down the road.

Thanks and Go Frogs

Moose Stuff

If you missed todays State of the Frogdom lunch, you missed some great comments by CDC, Coach Schlossnagle, Coach Peebly and Coach Dixon

You also missed the announcement that I have sold my interest in Killerfrogs.Com and am stepping down from the managing partner position.

The person who bought my share and will be taking over is Ryann Zeller. Ryann bleeds purple as much as anyone on the planet and will do an excellent job. She is a former cheerleader and has terrific connections to the TCU community.

I am not going away and will be as involved as much as before but instead of being the captain of the ship, I am now just a deck hand.

To all of you, I say thanks. For the last 20 years you have been my family, my friends and when it was needed, my support group. For that and the great friendships and memories, I say thank you. Killerfrogs has been a huge part of my life for the last 20 years but its time for some new energy, perspective and leadership.

I won't say goodbye because I am not going anywhere, but I will say see you down the road.

Thanks and Go Frogs

You typed all this, but all I read was "upgrade". I kid, I kid, thanks for everything Wes!

Armadillo

Never met you personally, but have the utmost respect for you and the work you've done on this board. And will always be grateful for the Hover Helmut you sent me last year. As promised I put it in my little store and it is a huge hit with all my customers, even in the heart of ut country.

Thank you Wes.

froginmn

The title scared me, and although it's not worst case scenario, it's still not great news. You'll be missed in your former role.

Thanks so much for what you've meant to this community. We only met once but I feel like I know you.

Great job, and enjoy the lawn chair! (now you can complain about the redirects)

Austintxfrog94

Kind of thought there would be no tears shed when you found out it was a cheerleader

Seriously, she's great. You guys will love her
I'm sure KFC is in great hands and figured you'd appreciate the silly response. In all seriousness as a frog alum and fan for life I greatly appreciate what you have built here. Thank you

Ron Swanson

I have sold my interest in Killerfrogs.Com and am stepping down from the managing partner position.

Enjoy your tiny giraffe money, Wes, you earned it...

Q5uat.gif