• The KillerFrogs

The Woooo

Purp

Wow - anyone who hates it that much and the people that started it were not at the 23 inning marathon where it began - whether it has played out or not - it was greatness against San Houston at 1:30 in the morning after 21+ innings and propelled us to one of the greatest wins ever
Yep. After day drinking for hours in the heat and about 16 innings of nervous baseball anyone can be a little delirious. It was an impromptu wooooooo at the right time and got the right result. Like anything else in baseball you stick with what works. And the wooooooo was born.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I was there. It was completely born out of sheer exhaustion and delirium. If I wasn't hallucinating, I remember Phormer and spike there too, maybe J-Sauce? Anyway... then we discovered that it rattled a lot of pitchers including the SHSU ones that night.

I am proud to be an original woobird.

Spike

I was there. It was completely born out of sheer exhaustion and delirium. If I wasn't hallucinating, I remember Phormer and spike there too, maybe J-Sauce? Anyway... then we discovered that it rattled a lot of pitchers including the SHSU ones that night.

I am proud to be an original woobird.

Did you just mispell my name? It was in fact JSauce about the 14th inning of the SHSU game that went about 78 innings in the 2014 regional. I am proud to be a part of it all. Yes Satis, Phormer, maybe Snoski and Argyle Frog as well. What about FtwFrog? Babyface?

Opintel

Moderators
I can see my ticket stubs right over there. When it hit about 2330 - we just gave in to the moment. The outcome was awesome to see.

It sure worked today. If it weren't for the guy who decided to pop up a bunt and the guy who popped up to 1B they might still be walking us in. Never seen so many pitches that could not find the plate, plus a wild pitch and a hit batsman.