• The KillerFrogs

The K-State Fan and Game Experience

netty2424

Me too. I've had some great (and not so great) away game trips as far as the opposing fans are concerned. Really motivates me to go out of my way to be welcoming and hospitable to opposing fans.

Unfortunately, more often than not, the "Welcome to Fort Worth" is met with a, "Oh. Thanks, but I live here."

DFW is such a damn melting pot. I've started asking opposing fans if they've made the trip from 'insert location' before giving them their official welcome.
This happened to me before the WVU game tailgating. Said hello to some guys that ended up living in Ft Worth, but from Western Virginia originally.

Then it turns out, according to my buddy, that I stopped to say hello at half time to some more WVU fans, I don't know what they said because I don't remember talking to them. I'm sure they were nice folks.

Last edited:

Limp Lizard

This happened to me before the WVU game tailgating. Said hello to some guys that ended up living in Ft Worth, but from Western Virginia originally.

Then it turns out, according to my buddy, that I stopped to say hello at half time to some more WVU fans, I don't know what they said because I don't remember talking to them. I'm sure they were nice folks.
You can welcome them to ACS. Macht nichts where they live, then.
But yeah, fans from all over here, especially the rust belt. Hopefully we can get a good reputation with visiting fans.