• The KillerFrogs

The Jamie Dixon MBB Recruiting Thread

Maybe because your are consistently a negative nelly or find fault in pretty much everything,

I agree with Dirt, I pretty much read your posts and think who kicked your dog or pissed in your cheerios most of the time regardless of how many silly faces or TCU flags your gifs fly.

What is negative? Go back read all my post and most are not negative. All I said here was glad for success in basketball recruiting. Look foward to the basketball season. Football is a positive influence. Looking forward to #4 in nation helping the next football recruit to commit. So negative.

You just love to answer everyone of my posts whether a thing I like to see happen for TCU or a positive post. I remember you being very negative about TCU basketball in pasts posts. Glad you're taking the high road.

YA

What is negative? Go back read all my post and most are not negative. All I said here was glad for success in basketball recruiting. Look foward to the basketball season. Football is a positive influence. Looking forward to #4 in nation helping the next football recruit to commit. So negative.

You just love to answer everyone of my posts whether a thing I like to see happen for TCU or a positive post. I remember you being very negative about TCU basketball in pasts posts. Glad you're taking the high road.
Find me a negative basketball post. I have season tickets since the Tubbs era, fast break and parking since that time.

Find me a negative basketball post. I have season tickets since the Tubbs era, fast break and parking since that time.

It was before the tournament. You know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to search for it. I don't care what you think nor anybody else.

This is a forum which you can express any point of view. Whether your a rival fan, curious college football fan, loyal alum, super liberal or conservative, the manipulative fan, ambitious active board fan, belligerent fan, sensitive fan, purple kool-aid fan, etc. All creates good talk. Where things get bad around the forum is when you don't like an opinion you go on the attack and try to belittle.

Shoot I too have basketball season tickets since Tubbs and football tickets since Sullivan era, doesn't mean I have never said anything worthless. Obviously nobody cared for my last comment. Maybe the next topic my post will be more desirable.

But for the future I know it's the greatest moment in your life to post after everyone of my worthless posts, especially if some gives backlash. But just know I don't care what you think, I've heard your spiel. Rather you ignore me if you don't like my posts. Nothing is stopping you.

Last edited:

tcumaniac

... anywho

I do agree that FB success (even recruiting wise) helps basketball recruiting and a badass hoops team will do the same for FB. The cool kids all want to hang out with the other cool kids.

Dammit I'm looking forward to the season.

You leaving out the impact of badass baseball was racist IMO

YA

It was before the tournament. You know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to search for it. I don't care what you think nor anybody else.

This is a forum which you can express any point of view. Whether your a rival fan, curious college football fan, loyal alum, super liberal or conservative, the manipulative fan, ambitious active board fan, belligerent fan, sensitive fan, purple kool-aid fan, etc. All creates good talk. Where things get bad around the forum is when you don't like an opinion you go on the attack and try to belittle.

Shoot I too have basketball season tickets since Tubbs and football tickets since Sullivan era, doesn't mean I have never said anything worthless. Obviously nobody cared for my last comment. Maybe the next topic my post will be more desirable.

But for the future I know it's the greatest moment in your life to post after everyone of my worthless posts, especially if some gives backlash. But just know I don't care what you think, I've heard your spiel. Rather you ignore me if you don't like my posts. Nothing is stopping you.
Don't be so sensitive

W

Way of the Frog

I’m offended.

th