• The KillerFrogs

The End of the Debate Courtesy of CDC

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Honey-Butter-Chicken-Biscuit.gif

Limp Lizard

He is talking national chains, not some foo-foo burger at an independent food place. In 'n out is just a glorified McDonalds. Whataburger has real fried burgers with everything on them (or as my NYC-bred wife said when first tasting a Texas burger in 1965 "They put a salad on the burger!").
Whataburger by a mile.

BABYFACE

As mentioned by a previous poster, cannot compare apples to oranges. Or in this case, a sit down burger with a fast food burger.

Moose Stuff

He is talking national chains, not some foo-foo burger at an independent food place. In 'n out is just a glorified McDonalds. Whataburger has real fried burgers with everything on them (or as my NYC-bred wife said when first tasting a Texas burger in 1965 "They put a salad on the burger!").
Whataburger by a mile.

Your McDonalds comment restores some of my faith in humanity. That’s EXACTLY what In N Out is except with literally the worst fries on earth.

Wexahu

Your McDonalds comment restores some of my faith in humanity. That’s EXACTLY what In N Out is except with literally the worst fries on earth.

There is no way an In N Out burger is exactly what a McDonald's burger is. I'm a Whataburger guy all the way, but In N Out is 10x better than McDonald's.

My only complaint about In N Out burgers is they are too small. They taste fine.