• The KillerFrogs

That was fast! New AD announcement!

Brog

Tomorrow at two o'clock there at Daniel Meyer. Don't know who, but an announcement is to be made at that time and place.

West Coast Johnny

I hope it’s an interim announcement. I’d like to think we’d take a little more time on a permanent replacement.
. My thought is that CDC with Texas consent was completely transparent about the change, gave TCU plenty of notice and that this was all in the pipeline for some time. If so, I hope that we have a great AD lined up and everyone walks away still friends.

netty2424

Perhaps this has been in the works for some time? No idea, just a possibility.
I've been thinking about this as well. Jumping to UT wouldn't have been a short negotiation and an impulse decision. We might find that CDC assisted in setting up whomever follows him into the AD spot, Donati or someone else/outside. Wouldn't put it past him honestly.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I've been thinking about this as well. Jumping to UT wouldn't have been a short negotiation and an impulse decision. We might find that CDC assisted in setting up whomever follows him into the AD spot, Donati or someone else/outside. Wouldn't put it past him honestly.
I did notice Donati sitting with CDC for an entire basketball game a few weeks ago.

TCUdirtbag

OK, I get the help pick your successor sentiment, but having gone to a rival school, wouldn't that put CDC in a conflict of interest?

CDC will be colleagues, so to speak, with his replacement on the Big 12 AD committee. We are going to see a lot of CDC. Also remember he’s still on the NCAA Baseball committee.