• The KillerFrogs

Thank you Players, Coaches Schloss and Saarloos, and the entire 2017 Baseball Staff

Raw Frog

Great run Frogs!
Thanks for all the effort on and off the field, players and staff, that made this season possible.
We will be waiting anxiously for next season, in order to cheer you on...
Go Frogs!!!

hometown frog

My boy is at the Schloss camp this week. I had a chance to shake hands w several players as they came thru to help out w the camp or mostly go to their exit interview. All of them were more than willing to stop and say hi and all seemed happy to do so. Just another example of the character and makeup of the team. Was very impresssed w Dion Henderson. He sat down at lunch and talked to the kids about all the topics they asked. (Mostly about his TJ scar...) He was always hands on out there in the field giving high fives and fist bumps w the kids. Said he owed it to them and to the game.

(Also Luken put my son on cloud nine yesterday when he told him that he had a great looking swing and actually used his bat to hit a few off a tee demonstration.). The little things make a BIG difference in this program's success.

froglash88

Cool. Kid pitch is more fun. Mine just turned 10 in February. Finally hit his first one over the fence this past weekend in a tournament in Orlando. Hopefully he can attend Schloss' camp in the near future.