• The KillerFrogs

Texas Tech Press Conference

Chongo94

That wouldn’t make much sense to me at all. Conference championship berth on the line and we’re benching our starting QB who isn’t playing bad at all in favor of a completely untested true freshman??? If he says Kenny is banged up then I’m going with that.

I can understand that and would generally agree. But at the same time, GP acts like the NSA/CIA/FBI combined when it comes to releasing info about injuries so it leads one to wonder at times.

I don't really remember Hill getting hurt against OU but I guess it could be a culmination of things throughout the season have finally caught up to his body at this point maybe?

matmoo123

This will be Shawn's coming out party.

He will throw for 525 yards and rush for another 150 against Tech. 5 TD passes. 2 Rushing TDS.

We then go on to beat Baylor by 80.

In revenge, Matt Boesen literally rips Baker Mayfield's head off on the opening play of the CCG. Shawn leads us to a 3 TD victory.

The committee is so impressed by Shawn that we make it into the CFP playoffs and go win the whole damn thing, fulfilling the "2018 National Champions" located on the East Side rendering released today.

Robinson has such a huge opening game, fans and reporters immediately start calling him “Shawny Trill”...

ifrog

My first thought, obviously a guess, is KH may be under concussion guidelines.
Could be. Sometimes players get injured and it isn't obvious. I trust that our coach wouldn't flat out lie. That just seems silly to me. There is too much on the line.

I'll be pulling for Shawn to have a big game. Its going to be a tough game with all of the injuries.

Mean Purple

That wouldn’t make much sense to me at all. Conference championship berth on the line and we’re benching our starting QB who isn’t playing bad at all in favor of a completely untested true freshman??? If he says Kenny is banged up then I’m going with that.
Many of us saw the energy he played with through the 4th qtr last week and are shocked to hear he might be injured. He looked healthy. Could have been something in practice, could have been when those 2 ou defenders were trying to rough him up on the sideline after a play and he just toughed it out or he could be ill. Who knows. We should hope he is fine and will be ready by Saturday. We need him on the field. He has been the difference in multiple games this year.
His Sr year.

MinFrog

If SR has to go at least we can lean on Hicks and And... oh wait.

Welcome to the big leagues kid, nothing like a road game in Herpesville to kick it off.

W

Way of the Frog

I agree that to switch quarterbacks at this point with the chance to play in in the CGC doesn't make a great deal.

If performance was the reason why wouldn't you make that switch against ISU.

I don't recall the circumstances around Robinson coming in for his 3-play series, but it is plausible he got stunned and came out for a few plays.

TCURiggs

Riggs, what’s the tweet say? Won’t load for me.

The two tweets I posted:

GP said regardless of this injury to Hill, Robinson was going to get a lot more work down the stretch. He's part of rebuilding the offense for next year.

How would Shawn Robinson do if he has to play Saturday? Patterson: 'We'll find out. He's come a long way, I will tell you that.'

W

Way of the Frog

If SR has to go at least we can lean on Hicks and And... oh wait.

Welcome to the big leagues kid, nothing like a road game in Herpesville to kick it off.

The other backs name is Sewo.

Please go back to listening to your sources telling you Gary is headed to BCS.