• The KillerFrogs

Texas hired CDC

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Texas athletics has not been all that the past decade and I am sure they are ready for a change.

I think he will make it work.

Has not been all what? If you mean good, no argument. If you mean it hasn’t been run by an insufferable cadre of rich asshats, well then you must be young. UT has been like that as long as I can remember and I am ancient.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
He gets to live in Austin.

As much as I love Fort Worth, Austin is a nicer place, especially if you have money.
giphy.gif

PO Frog

Not what I've heard.
Which part? Because the tcu side is verified by form 990 (from 2014 but he was already at 1.1 million then) and the Texas side has been reported as 1.3 for 7 years. Are you saying those reports are inaccurate? We will know soon as it will be public record...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Was just there the last two days. Traffic was appalling. Absolutely appalling.

For all it's beauty and attractiveness, the traffic and insanity it generates just render it not worth the effort...

TCURiggs

I've spent plenty of time in Austin for work over the past 7 or 8 years, including a couple of days this week, and no way I'd rather live there over Fort Worth. It has a lot to offer with great food, great outdoor activities (golf, rivers/lakes, trails, etc...), good music, beautiful terrain, etc... but the traffic and number of bums and weirds is just way too much for me. Nice place to visit.