• The KillerFrogs

Tevailance Hunt SR highlights

Moose Stuff

Name one WR on our team right now that’s got his ability. Size? Check. Strength? Check. Speed? Check. Hands? Check. Body Control? Check. He could start for us against Baylor in 5 days IMO.

Moose Stuff

Agreed. Though I am pretty excited about Reagor. Reagor, Hunt, and Manning is a nice trio of WR’s to build around.

If they even remotely live up to their hype the idea of Robinson/Rogers throwing to Reagor/Manning/Hunt is a nightmare for the rest of the Big 12. And there are others like Jackson who we don’t even talk about that could be real good as well.

W

Way of the Frog

Not sure which is my favorite clip. On more than one of those it looked like it was taken from the ESPN bit of "You've been Mossed".

Do love the acceleration after the catch on the 3rd clip.

Young man ended his career strong as he went for 9 catches and 200+ yards against Highland Park.

I have seen Woodard of Houston Lamar a couple of times and I hear from my Texas friends about the quality of their class. Horns do have a few guys I would like to see in Purple, but I am all good with the Frogs keeping Hunt over the higher rated Woodard.

MavAlbert

Comical that he's still a 3 star. Easily one of the top WRs in the nation.

Bringing him in with one of the best QBs in the country, a bunch of OL, and a lot of athletes on both sides of the ball. Go Frogs.

Ron Swanson

giphy.gif

That boy good!!

netty2424

No reason to believe that’s imminent. And we’re already pushing into dangerous territory with our RB depth next year.
Agree about the RB depth or lack thereof. Just seems to me that he's on the small side and wouldn't be able to hold up carrying the ball 15 -20 times a game. I see him playing some slot with our WR rotation. Wasn't he a WR in high school?

netty2424

Snell will probably be one of those guys like Turpin or Nixon that doesn’t really have a defined position, the coaches just try and find ways to get him the ball
Pretty much how I see him contributing as well. Excited for him. Had a nice run in Lubbock. Even with the small frame he broke a tackle and drug a guy several yards after a quick cut up field.