• The KillerFrogs

Tevailance Hunt is a UA All American!

W

Way of the Frog

Why is Justin Rogers congratulating a TCU recruit after Diehards told us that SR starting tomorrow will lead to Justin going elsewhere unless. he is now recruiting for LSU and the Tigers are about to land the greatest receiver class ever.

Wow, it really doesn't require much intelligence to start speculating over nothing.

Who knew?

Congrats to Tevailance as his is criminally under rated and I agree with Moose will have a big impact next year. (Especially since Kenny won't be in position to crush his spirit and rob him of the will to live and catch the football.).

Moose Stuff

Why is Justin Rogers congratulating a TCU recruit after Diehards told us that SR starting tomorrow will lead to Justin going elsewhere unless. he is now recruiting for LSU and the Tigers are about to land the greatest receiver class ever.

Wow, it really doesn't require much intelligence to start speculating over nothing.

Who knew?

Congrats to Tevailance as his is criminally under rated and I agree with Moose will have a big impact next year. (Especially since Kenny won't be in position to crush his spirit and rob him of the will to live and catch the football.).

Did you actually read the Diehards article?

SnoSki

can’t wait to see him next year. Would be amazing to get him and J Chase as well!

Do they call Tevailance “TV?” Because I think that would be an excellent nickname for an exciting player.

Purp

can’t wait to see him next year. Would be amazing to get him and J Chase as well!

Do they call Tevailance “TV?” Because I think that would be an excellent nickname for an exciting player.
See the 2018 recruiting thread. There are half a dozen better nicknames than TV there, but Gunner has promised us a dandy.