• The KillerFrogs

tcugdu vs. TopFrog

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 6 2010, 09:16 AM) [snapback]541156[/snapback]
Thanks for linking to my site! We have a few more alums who headed to TCU as well.

I figured you were involved one way or another, going out on dates with them, etc.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 6 2010, 02:23 PM) [snapback]541164[/snapback]
I figured you were involved one way or another, going out on dates with them, etc.

You talk about homosexual stuff more than anyone I have ever met. It must be tough to still be in the closet at your advanced age.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 6 2010, 09:25 AM) [snapback]541168[/snapback]
You talk about homosexual stuff more than anyone I have ever met. It must be tough to still be in the closet at your advanced age.

Thanks for not posting your Speedo picture to that site. Seeing it once was once too many.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 6 2010, 02:46 PM) [snapback]541190[/snapback]
Thanks for not posting your Speedo picture to that site. Seeing it once was once too many.

Then why do you keep talking about it and thinking about it?

SnoSki

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 6 2010, 02:25 PM) [snapback]541168[/snapback]

this does happen often :unsure: ("not that there's anything wrong with that")

Houston Frog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 6 2010, 09:51 AM) [snapback]541194[/snapback]
Then why do you keep talking about it and thinking about it?

The image is hard to shake, it's probably burned into his brain like it is mine.

Every time I read one of your posts, I see a little man in a speedo... I can't unsee it.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 6 2010, 10:09 AM) [snapback]541210[/snapback]
The image is hard to shake, it's probably burned into his brain like it is mine.

Every time I read one of your posts, I see a little man in a speedo... I can't unsee it.

True. Every mention of it only brings back that image (BTW, anyone wearing a Speedo should at least do a few push ups and sit ups). Every post of gduT brings back that image. It's a horrible nightmare I can't escape.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 6 2010, 03:14 PM) [snapback]541216[/snapback]
True. Every mention of it only brings back that image (BTW, anyone wearing a Speedo should at least do a few push ups and sit ups). Every post of gduT brings back that image. It's a horrible nightmare I can't escape.

If every mention brings back that image, a smart or straight man would quit mentioning it.