• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas Tech Score Prediction - T-Shirt contest

Same rules apply. Guess the final score for this week’s game. To win a t-shirt, TCU must win. Tie-breaker: TCU total kick-off/punt return yards. Winner announced Saturday evening.

TCU: 35
Tech: 21
TCU total kick-off/punt return yards: 160
index.php

index.php

Pharm Frog

I'm 8 and 2 with my prediction protocol. See no reason to test the football gods by changing now.

Raiders 32
Frogs 30

With TCU up 30-29, Frogs punt from the Raider 31 yard line with less than a minute left on 4th and inches (after a rare measurement). Four plays later the Raiders are at the Frog 31 and drill a 48-yard FG as time expires to win. All 12,000 remaining Tech fans rush the field and Coach Bro gets his shirt torn off but doesn't seem to concerned with that.

Return Yards = none.

Moose Stuff

I'm 8 and 2 with my prediction protocol. See no reason to test the football gods by changing now.

Raiders 32
Frogs 30

With TCU up 30-29, Frogs punt from the Raider 31 yard line with less than a minute left on 4th and inches (after a rare measurement). Four plays later the Raiders are at the Frog 31 and drill a 48-yard FG as time expires to win. All 12,000 remaining Tech fans rush the field and Coach Bro gets his shirt torn off but doesn't seem to concerned with that.

Return Yards = none.
You’re getting good at these. Can we add something about Gary saying that we never would have had to punt in the first place if our whiny back up running back had picked up the first down on the play prior to the punt and then praising his defense for holding Tech to a FG on the final possession?

Pharm Frog

You’re getting good at these. Can we add something about Gary saying that we never would have had to punt in the first place if our whiny back up running back had picked up the first down on the play prior to the punt and then praising his defense for holding Tech to a FG on the final possession?

I would like to do that but the 3rd down play will be a swing pass to Nixon because we no longer trust whiny back-up running backs. As for the post-game presser, GP only makes a metaphor comparing the Frog running game to the reliability of Beetle Bolt water pumps in Bangladesh.

Tech = 45
TCU = 34
TCU return yards = 85
TCU D allows = 500 yards offense
TCU Offense has 450 yards
TCU has 2 turnovers which along with not being able to overcome woodshed whipping hangover from last week and the hostile tech home field advantage are difference in the game.