• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. A&M -- Monday Super Regional Championship Game Thread

Stiff Arm Frog

Road Trip Frog said:
Any and all Humiliating Texags posts are welcome here.
I peeked in out of curiosity. It's exactly what you would expect, a cesspool of misdirected rage, delusion, self loathing, and "humor." From the single page I visited:

>I hope they get blown out in every damn game this weekend. They play in a dog**** conference and get ****ing gifted a few wins because all of a sudden our amazing hitters would strike out if we put the ball on a damn tee for them. I hope LSU pounds them into submission.

>Great season? We have nothing to show for it. Not even a bullshat SEC West "title". Childress has it easy. Aggies are too nice.

>And, really?!? If you're gonna get a perma ban for post NEKED pics.... At least go out in still, with a full on Pron Blast!! Lol

>typical aggie kick to the nuts

>I've gotten used to it... Feels Good, now!!

>I should've known better than to believe. This is who we are and what we do.

>You mean, like, in baseball? Because, we've broken through and have won some national championships in other sports, and have even become a perennial powerhouse in one. Maybe not the teams you personally care about, but it sure does suggest that this is not who we are and what we do.

>If y'all just posted some Brilesboobs, y'all would feel better... A little...

http://texags.com/forums/8/topics/2631409/233

Deep Purple

Poor Ag fans.  They brought absolutely no knowledge of TCU to this series.  No awareness that we have one of the top pitching staffs in the nation.  A certainty that because we don't play slugball, as they do, that must mean we "can't hit."  No understanding of the prolific scoring that can come with smallball.

They brought nothing but arrogance, a self-superior SEC label, and a sense of entitlement.

This shouldn't have been so hard for them to figure out.  Yes, the Ags had a lot of homers this year, but 95% of them were hit in Blue Bell Park, which is about the size of a postage stamp.  On the road, in bigger parks, they didn't do so good.

Zubaz

I think this is my favorite.

TCU has been given a lot of respect they have not earned. This series should have been in College Station. The Aggies were in a major slump and TCU was playing their absolute best baseball of the season and it took giving TCU six outs (five from the HP umpire one from an error) in the 16th inning for them to win.

2314@work

Contributor
Pharm Frog said:
This. And for those lauding the decision I suppose you'd have to agree that Crain > Mosiello who was not only throwing up the stop sign but signaling to stay on the bag. We got lucky. I'm happy about it.
Lucky? Sure. But aggy was lucky Evan's hard hit earlier magically hit the pitchers glove. That was ball game. And 99 percent of the time that is a hit. It was about time we got some luck.

maximilian

Stiff Arm Frog said:
I peeked in out of curiosity. It's exactly what you would expect, a cesspool of misdirected rage, delusion, self loathing, and "humor." From the single page I visited:

>I hope they get blown out in every damn game this weekend. They play in a dog(I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately) conference and get (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately)ing gifted a few wins because all of a sudden our amazing hitters would strike out if we put the ball on a damn tee for them. I hope LSU pounds them into submission.

>Great season? We have nothing to show for it. Not even a bullshat SEC West "title". Childress has it easy. Aggies are too nice.

>And, really?!? If you're gonna get a perma ban for post NEKED pics.... At least go out in still, with a full on Pron Blast!! Lol

>typical aggie kick to the nuts

>I've gotten used to it... Feels Good, now!!

>I should've known better than to believe. This is who we are and what we do.

>You mean, like, in baseball? Because, we've broken through and have won some national championships in other sports, and have even become a perennial powerhouse in one. Maybe not the teams you personally care about, but it sure does suggest that this is not who we are and what we do.

>If y'all just posted some Brilesboobs, y'all would feel better... A little...

http://texags.com/forums/8/topics/2631409/233
B5BSVqHl.png

Pharm Frog

2314 said:
Lucky? Sure. But aggy was lucky Evan's hard hit earlier magically hit the pitchers glove. That was ball game. And 99 percent of the time that is a hit. It was about time we got some luck.
There's always an element of luck in a game where you are asked to hit a round ball with a round bat.

SnoSki

Yeah, if you wanna talk luck, talk about the ball ricocheting towards the 1Bman instead of anywhere else. Could've easily been ballgame then.

Also, the umpire truly was inconsistent for BOTH teams. 

Pharm Frog

Deep Purple said:

And not just tonight.  The strike zone was inconsistent for both teams throughout the series,
This and not just in our series either. Two of the Arkie v Mizzou St games were really strange and inconsistent zones. Thought the same about a couple of other games from the IL and L-ville SRs. Kinda disheartening at this level but got me to thinking that I have no idea about how these crews are selected.

Froglaw

Horned Eagle said:

That was uncontrolled aggression, which is usually dumb in many ways.

My words

"Yes he dropped it. No Crain, No! You stupid darner.  We're gonna....WIN.  OMG we won!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Reminds me of the OT win at West Virginia 3 years ago.

Sometimes you have to just go for it. #tincup

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
Todd D. said:
I think this is my favorite.

TCU has been given a lot of respect they have not earned. This series should have been in College Station. The Aggies were in a major slump and TCU was playing their absolute best baseball of the season and it took giving TCU six outs (five from the HP umpire one from an error) in the 16th inning for them to win.

Delusional.

Whatever... #TCU16