• The KillerFrogs

TCU v Ohio State Seat Assignments Available

HornedFrogJKU

FYI

For those Horned Frogs who ordered Ohio State tickets through the TCU ticket office you can now see what seats you bought.

I logged into GoFrogs earlier today, the 22nd of June, and was finally able to see what seats I was assigned for the Ohio State game.

Last edited:
P

purplePPO

FYI

For those Horned Frogs who ordered Ohio State tickets through the TCU ticket office you can now see what seats you bought.

I logged into GoFrogs earlier today, the 22nd of July, and was finally able to see what seats I was assigned for the Ohio State game.

"Today the 22nd of July," July?

I understand.
Go Frogs!

Mean Purple

FYI

I logged into GoFrogs earlier today, the 22nd of July, and was finally able to see what seats I was assigned for the Ohio State game.
Thanks for the heads up.

tcumaniac

Ordered seats in the $275 range through a friend with approximately 254 priority points and got C114... was honestly expecting to be closer to the 50 based on what seemed to be fairly light demand. Would be curious to know where others ended up.

frogs9497

Rank around 550. Ordered 4 tix at $275. Sec 113 (20 yard line I think) row 20. Prefer to be higher up, so not too excited with the seats, but I’ll bet we can improve our spot after kickoff.

Frog92

C213, rank 464. After years of being between around 450 and 600, it appears that is a bit of a no-man's land. Not high enough to get really good seats but never terrible (except at the Alamo Bowl, which is driven by where they allocate seats).

CountryFrog

C213, rank 464. After years of being between around 450 and 600, it appears that is a bit of a no-man's land. Not high enough to get really good seats but never terrible (except at the Alamo Bowl, which is driven by where they allocate seats).
I'll keep you and your somewhat decent 200 level club seats in my thoughts and prayers.