• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ Tech --- Game Thread

82Frog

CP3sRfAWUAALi5F_zpsscgb1kxx.jpg

LSU Game Attendee

I'd guess today's game broke Tech's spirit. They lose to BU by 21+, just b/c today was such a kick to the nuts. I'll be delighted to be wrong.
If these teams had "SEC" patches, tech would be ranked ~21 tomorrow.

Volare

That goal line playcalling at the end of the game was horrendous. Just what the hell was that 3rd down call.

I gotta be honest, I didn't see the miracle live. Turned away in disgust when the pass sailed high...

OICU812

USNFROG said:
I was really unhappy with the Fox coverage. They were very amateurish. Brady Quinn sucks at broadcasting as much as he sucked in big games at Notre Dame. The replays, when they bothered to show them, were garbage. They were usually missing the key footage or it was blurry.

Look, I don't like e$ECpn, but that was not fun to watch today.

Ok, wish me and Mrs. USNFROG luck... We're going to dinner with a Baylor alumnus tonight.
No sympathy for self-inflicted pain.

cdsfrog

Too many threads about our defense never getting better.

IT WAS WORSE AGAINST BAYLOR LAST YEAR!

Now it wont be as good as we saw in the peach bowl but to suggest that's our best performance on defense going forward is laughable and we won.

Guys come the darn on

texasrobster1997

Volare said:
That goal line playcalling at the end of the game was horrendous. Just what the hell was that 3rd down call.

I gotta be honest, I didn't see the miracle live. Turned away in disgust when the pass sailed high...
Same here...turned away and turned off the tv. My son said' "he caught it! he caught it!" Didn't believe it because the last thing I saw was the ball off Doctsons fingers. Turned it back on to the review :)

SwissArmyFrog

I dropped my head into my hands for about 5 seconds when the ball went off Doctson's hands. When I looked back at the tv, I saw the celebrating and wondered what the heck happened.

Horny4TCU

SwissArmyFrog said:
I dropped my head into my hands for about 5 seconds when the ball went off Doctson's hands. When I looked back at the tv, I saw the celebrating and wondered what the heck happened.

BK4TCU said:
I think I stood there with my hands over my mouth for a solid minute. Just couldn't believe Green came up with it.

I thought Green landed out of bounds... And when they reviewed it were going to call it back. Then on the replay saw his amazing skills kept that foot inbounds. I yelled with joy and scared my toddler.

cdsfrog

Horny4TCU said:

I thought Green landed out of bounds... And when they reviewed it were going to call it back. Then on the replay saw his amazing skills kept that foot inbounds. I yelled with joy and scared my toddler.

Yep scared my baby and destroyed a wedding gift box. Gift survived