• The KillerFrogs

TCU T.V. Ratings for each Game

all this might be true, but it also comes to the "product" that TCU is offering viewers. One of the arguments for our inclusion in the big xii was that we actually had higher viewership than A&M, and at the time our product was outstanding.

just win!

That viewership data was deeply, deeply flawed. And the Big 12 cared about more than TCU's TV impact, it also cares about things like, "How many tickets would TCU buy at Big 12 championship events?" vs. other schools.

I’d like to see something where this was said. Because if it was, it was total [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. I couldn’t see most TCU games in freaking DFW.

I suspect your claim was based solely off bowl game ratings in 2009 and 2010 and maybe the few OOC games carried on real TV like Clemson, Oregon State, Oklahoma, etc. under major conference contracts.

Correct... And again, while TCU is "solid", a good amount of Rose Bowl ratings was due to Wisconsin's MASSIVE fan base and fans who love the Rose Bowl generally. It isn't as simple as our ratings beat their ratings, it's way way more complicated.