• The KillerFrogs

TCU Purple explained by gdu

gdu

QUOTE(FrogAbroad @ Aug 5 2010, 04:09 PM) [snapback]608096[/snapback]
Thanks, RSF.

I did search for this kind of document but failed to find it or anything like it. Your assistance is appreciated.

Weird. I googled 'tcu purple' (same as your thread title) and the first result was the official tcu guide with the answer and the 3rd result was one of the links psoted here with the answer.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 09:09 AM) [snapback]608300[/snapback]
Weird. I googled 'tcu purple' (same as your thread title) and the first result was the official tcu guide with the answer and the 3rd result was one of the links psoted here with the answer.

And you wonder why people abuse you.......

gdu

QUOTE(RSF @ Aug 6 2010, 10:04 AM) [snapback]608348[/snapback]
And you wonder why people abuse you.......

not as much as I wonder why people don't search for things before posting here. (and I realize he said later that he did search, but I find it hard to belive in light of my results)

Shadow Dweller

And sometimes GDU people simply don't try something that others find idiotically simple. I know the number of times I've tried to find things online and couldn't and someone jumped in and said "here ya go" are to numerous to count, and most of them also included a "why didn't I think of that?" It was a simple question, no reason to act like an as$...unless it's not an act...

mcdaddy

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 10:36 AM) [snapback]608363[/snapback]
not as much as I wonder why people don't search for things before posting here. (and I realize he said later that he did search, but I find it hard to belive in light of my results)

Please stop.

50FT FROG

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 03:36 PM) [snapback]608363[/snapback]

he doesn't need your permission to ask a question (and yes, i know you didn't say he needed your permission - figured i would save you a response).

gdu

QUOTE(Shadow Dweller @ Aug 6 2010, 12:32 PM) [snapback]608434[/snapback]
And sometimes GDU people simply don't try something that others find idiotically simple. I know the number of times I've tried to find things online and couldn't and someone jumped in and said "here ya go" are to numerous to count, and most of them also included a "why didn't I think of that?" It was a simple question, no reason to act like an as$...unless it's not an act...

I thought it when I read the thread, but didn't say anything until he said he searched and couldn't find it.

I took crunch's pledge until it was obvious no one else was. I'll start giving the benefit of the doubt, when I start getting it.

TCU2002

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 10:09 AM) [snapback]608300[/snapback]

How many times a week do you get punched in the face?

TCURiggs

photo.jpg

gdu

QUOTE(50FT FROG @ Aug 6 2010, 12:47 PM) [snapback]608446[/snapback]
he doesn't need your permission to ask a question (and yes, i know you didn't say he needed your permission - figured i would save you a response).

This may be your worst post ever. I didn't say he needed my permission. I didn't think he needed my permission. I didn't in any way imply he needed my permission.

I didn't even say anything about his question. I was commetning on the fact that he said he searched and found nothing.

gdu

QUOTE(TCU2002 @ Aug 6 2010, 12:53 PM) [snapback]608459[/snapback]
How many times a week do you get punched in the face?

never. most people find me quite likable in person.

TCU2002

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 02:02 PM) [snapback]608472[/snapback]

Glad we get to enjoy this side of you online.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 01:02 PM) [snapback]608472[/snapback]
most people find me quite likable in person.

They just know that if they say otherwise, you'll argue with them about it for 12 hours

gdu

QUOTE(TCU2002 @ Aug 6 2010, 01:03 PM) [snapback]608473[/snapback]
Glad we get to enjoy this side of you online.

it's your own fault. The person I was replying to didn't even feel the need to respond. Not sure why so many others did. If you hadn't this thread would be dead already (like it should be since the OP found the answer to his question).

TCURiggs

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 06:02 PM) [snapback]608472[/snapback]

anyone who says the term, "quite likable" is probably a [ profanity ] in person

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 01:06 PM) [snapback]608482[/snapback]
it's your own fault. The person I was replying to didn't even feel the need to respond. Not sure why so many others did.

Put. The. Shovel. Down.

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 01:06 PM) [snapback]608482[/snapback]
If you hadn't this thread would be dead already (like it should be since the OP found the answer to his question).

You felt the need to respond, in your uniquely irritating style, after he got his answer.

50FT FROG

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 06:01 PM) [snapback]608469[/snapback]
This may be your worst post ever. I didn't say he needed my permission. I didn't think he needed my permission. I didn't in any way imply he needed my permission.

I didn't even say anything about his question. I was commetning on the fact that he said he searched and found nothing.

no, i'm pretty sure the worst post ever was the pic of you in a ridiculous speedo ..... you petting the cat is a close second though

i'm not sure if you do it on purpose, it's schitck or whatever the reason is but you are the biggest jerk to ever grace kf.c ...... and i have been here for years.

it's not an accident that you get into arguments with the vast majority of posters here ..... at some point, you have to ask the question, "is it EVERYONE ELSE ....... or is it JUST ME?"

good luck on your journey of discovery.

gdu

QUOTE(RSF @ Aug 6 2010, 01:10 PM) [snapback]608487[/snapback]
Put. The. Shovel. Down.
You felt the need to respond, in your uniquely irritating style, after he got his answer.

his post after he got his answer irritated me.

joejordan

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 01:51 PM) [snapback]608456[/snapback]
I took crunch's pledge until it was obvious no one else was. I'll start giving the benefit of the doubt, when I start getting it.

It was a proposal, and I am trying very hard to stick with it, as are several others on here. gdu - your response on this thread is a very typical barbed missive, with absolutely no humor, empathy or collegiality. It just seems you want to be seen as an a-hole. 2314 has apparently done much to rehabilitate his reputation on this forum, and has developed friendships, and occassionally makes good posts (when they're not about him). Perhaps it is due to his recent inability to get the internet at home. I'm not sure you care about your online persona, because no one finds the forum boor to be 'quite likable'.

Just let some stuff go...