• The KillerFrogs

TCU-Kansas Basketball Game Halftime Entertainment

Benny

SIAP

Does anyone know the name of the tap dancing/acrobatic fellow that performed at halftime? It was pretty cool. Especially the part where he flipped over the cheerleaders. I think they said he was on America's Got Talent at some point.

Tom Brown

SIAP

Does anyone know the name of the tap dancing/acrobatic fellow that performed at halftime? It was pretty cool. Especially the part where he flipped over the cheerleaders. I think they said he was on America's Got Talent at some point.

Snap Boogie

LVH

It sure beats watching a bunch of six year olds trying to choreograph dribble a basketball like a lot of the holiday halftime shows.

Do they still do this [ Finebaum ] at TCU home games? I haven't been to a home basketball game in the new arena yet but I know back when I went to games before the new arena it was nothing but little dribblers and teams of tomorrow and 7 year old girl dance teams all of that.

I hated it because I would compare it to the away games for TCU I would go to and the halftime entertainment there and how other teams in the Big 12 are miles ahead in the halftime entertainment department.

TheFDN

It sure beats watching a bunch of six year olds trying to choreograph dribble a basketball like a lot of the holiday halftime shows.
What do you have against the Burleson little dribblers program?

I did enjoy the halftime performances of the jump rope team from one of the Frisco/Plano Elementary schools. Quite entertaining actually.

Bob

Do they still do this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] at TCU home games? I haven't been to a home basketball game in the new arena yet but I know back when I went to games before the new arena it was nothing but little dribblers and teams of tomorrow and 7 year old girl dance teams all of that.

I hated it because I would compare it to the away games for TCU I would go to and the halftime entertainment there and how other teams in the Big 12 are miles ahead in the halftime entertainment department.
Well, how about a snake charmer then?

DN1VN9gUMAETab-.jpg

Tom Brown

Do they still do this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] at TCU home games? I haven't been to a home basketball game in the new arena yet but I know back when I went to games before the new arena it was nothing but little dribblers and teams of tomorrow and 7 year old girl dance teams all of that.

I saw little dribblers were at halftime of this week's tech game.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I liked Snap Boogie, but I want the return of the pogo stick guys from last year. Best halftime show since Red Panda. Beats the heck out of Star Trek VS Star Wars.