• The KillerFrogs

TCU gear

JugbandFrog

My newest hard hat. I may have poisoned myself spray painting these bad boys, but man was it worth it.

73424663523491624183040.jpg

39571663523656294183040.jpg

Pinkyfrog

My newest hard hat. I may have poisoned myself spray painting these bad boys, but man was it worth it.

73424663523491624183040.jpg

39571663523656294183040.jpg

Very nice, what paint color/brand did you use? How well does it match up to a real helmet? My motorcycle helmet (a couple of posts up) is right near on the correct color, maybe 2-3% less metallic and 2-3% lighter then the real helmets, but I love it.

JugbandFrog

Very nice, what paint color/brand did you use? How well does it match up to a real helmet? My motorcycle helmet (a couple of posts up) is right near on the correct color, maybe 2-3% less metallic and 2-3% lighter then the real helmets, but I love it.
I think it is dead on. I took the helmet I have down to Sherwin Williams Automotive and had them do a color match. They have it stored and all I walked out with was a couple of cans of the paint in spray can.

jmcbryde

I had to share this. My fiance did some work for Frito Lay for the Fiesta Bowl. They had a TCU and a Boise helmet at a coach's lucheon a few days before the game. Her team brought the helmet back with them and didn't know what to do with them so guess who got it? After she gave me this I knew she was the one and propsed a few months after.

TCU Helmet 2.JPG

general125

I had to share this. My fiance did some work for Frito Lay for the Fiesta Bowl. They had a TCU and a Boise helmet at a coach's lucheon a few days before the game. Her team brought the helmet back with them and didn't know what to do with them so guess who got it? After she gave me this I knew she was the one and propsed a few months after.

View attachment 1083

I hope you have that helmet itemized in the prenup.

talor

View attachment 1083

I am putting out ads on craigslist for someone to kill you and deliver that helmet to me.:ph34r: