• The KillerFrogs

TCU Fraternities

Long Time Lurker

OldSchoolFrog said:
I was a fighting man in uniform, who served overseas. As were several of my friends, combat arms Army & Marine Corps officers and enlisted men. What did we have in common? We were "dumb TCU frat [ Finebaum ]s". Oh by the way, the ones remaining and probably on the BG selection list, some At the rank of COL and LTC - dumb TCU frat [ Finebaum ]s. Some of the dumb TCU sorority [ Finebaum ]ettes... Oh yeah, Colonels in their respective branches of the Army.

Me thinks the only dumb [ Finebaum ] present in this discussion, (I'm sure there are some others, but one just keeps pushing a button), is Steel.

Me also thinks that Steel lost a girl battle to a dumb TCU frat [ Finebaum ], therefore steel thinks all must be [ Finebaum ]s.

Lastly, me speaks in third person like a dumb [ Finebaum ], because it's talking down to the level of this internet bully competition which I just destroyed Steel on with my massive single volley "fire for effect" that rained steel down on Steel, because Steel just inserted his probably size 6 shoe into his size 12 voca by indirectly, or maybe intentional insult of fine, freedom loving and fighting men & women of many generations who were "dumb TCU Greek [ Finebaum ]s"...

On behalf of all dumb TCU frat [ Finebaum ]s who served proudly in uniform, please enjoy the taste of my behind, Steel, and not in a gay kind of way... We just didn't do that.

Peace.
My current boss is an Arty guy, a Kansas alum. I don't know if he is a frat [ Finebaum ] or not. Do any of your TCU full bird friends wear crossed pistols? I will be up for a move next year and an alum connection might open up some opportunities. If you don't mind...you could tell them about all of my witty and thoughtful posts on this forum. Im good enough, I'm smart enough, I'm a great officer and dog gone it...people like me!

I might not be looking for another assignment just yet, calling my branch guy today to talk about going to law school. 12 law schools in America offer a 24 month JD, sadly none are in Texas. Kansas is the closest best option. I don't need to intern and the Army won't let me take off 3 years for the Advanced Civil Education program anyway. I don't need another Masters and investing 5 years in a PH.D. doesn't fit my highly mobile life style. I hate lawyers but I love the study of law. I didn't hate lawyers until I learned Steele was one. Just joking Steele, I'm counting on your letter of recommendation.

Long Time Lurker

froginmn said:
And yet they do the same "weak minded" (your words) type of plebe routine. My buddy from VMI went through a pledge semester far worse than any fraternity, but it involves the same type of mentality.
Senior Military colleges are not the same as the national academies. You can attend VMI, Citidel, and so on (Aggie Corps) and not take a commission. In fact, I would venture to guess...most people in those programs don't go on to the military. You don't have that choice at the academies. Their all Aggies to me.

Moose Stuff

Rifframbahzoo20 said:
TCU is looked at by other people the way fraternities are looked at by other people. It's amazing that somebody from TCU would go through this extent to rip on fraternities
I think you've got A&M and TCU confused. And I suggest you take a few minutes and dig through steel's posting history. Quite a few of you ought to do that actually.

Rifframbahzoo20

Moose Stuff said:
I think you've got A&M and TCU confused. And I suggest you take a few minutes and dig through steel's posting history. Quite a few of you ought to do that actually.
A&M is the country cowboy school and SMU and TCU are the preppy rich white girl Starbucks school. I'm not thinking of anybody else

steelfrog

Tier 1
Moose Stuff said:
What can one learn fro. This? Steel genuinely would like to know. Hold the mirror up to Steel!

OldSchoolFrog

Long Time Lurker said:
My current boss is an Arty guy, a Kansas alum. I don't know if he is a frat [ Finebaum ] or not. Do any of your TCU full bird friends wear crossed pistols? I will be up for a move next year and an alum connection might open up some opportunities. If you don't mind...you could tell them about all of my witty and thoughtful posts on this forum. Im good enough, I'm smart enough, I'm a great officer and dog gone it...people like me!

I might not be looking for another assignment just yet, calling my branch guy today to talk about going to law school. 12 law schools in America offer a 24 month JD, sadly none are in Texas. Kansas is the closest best option. I don't need to intern and the Army won't let me take off 3 years for the Advanced Civil Education program anyway. I don't need another Masters and investing 5 years in a PH.D. doesn't fit my highly mobile life style. I hate lawyers but I love the study of law. I didn't hate lawyers until I learned Steele was one. Just joking Steele, I'm counting on your letter of recommendation.
No MPs, sorry. Where are you posted now?

Moose Stuff

steelfrog said:
What can one learn fro. This? Steel genuinely would like to know. Hold the mirror up to Steel!
I encourage everyone to read steel and form their own opinions. Steel can not be accurately judged on a small sample.