• The KillerFrogs

TCU Football Equipment truck gets an added touch...

tcumaniac

5264551850_86888bd96c.jpg

5264551806_a0547fc32f.jpg

ShreveFrog

You might also keep checking here. Hopefully the bookstore will order some more. It's a purple long sleeve.

http://tcu.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TCU_Horned_Frogs_Rose_Bowl_Bound_Long_Sleeve_TShirt/ProductDisplay?jspStoreDir=tcu&mpe_id=10069&cm_cr=No+Campaign-_-Web+Activity-_-328_1_promo6up-_-HomePage_ProductPromotion3Up_002-_-TCU+Horned+Frogs+Rose+Bowl+Bound+Long+Sleeve+T-Shirt&catalogId=10001&productId=400000031446&evtype=CpgnClick&intv_id=181132&langId=-1&storeId=10057&ddkey=ClickInfo

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I've been keeping an eye out, but here in Houston the stores seem exclusively polluted with the usual UT, A&M trash...

I did get my nephew and niece some Andy Dalton ProCombat gamers from the Bookstore, which will no doubt enrage their UT parents. Heh...

Opintel

Moderators
I've been keeping an eye out, but here in Houston the stores seem exclusively polluted with the usual UT, A&M trash...

I did get my nephew and niece some Andy Dalton ProCombat gamers from the Bookstore, which will no doubt enrage their UT parents. Heh...
Huzzah! :biggrin: