• The KillerFrogs

TCU favored by 37+?

MTfrog5

I think GP and Cumbie are fired up and will have the team ready. Not sure why, but KU appears to have gone backward while we have gone forward. So I'm expecting video game football from the Frogs and huge victory.
Agree. This will be really the first time I believe that the team and coaches will actually be motivated to play Kansas.

Don't you DARE underestimate how bad Baylor sucks this year. Just wait until more kids defect or Rhule starts handing out lollipops or whatever that glorified youth minister is doing down there.

Remember, Tool is a disciple of Ped State, It won't be lollipops.

MN Frog

On the KU board they are saying there is major in-fighting in the locker room. Meach and another coach had to be seperated by the HC. Crazy stuff...sounds like they will wilt with the first couple of scores.

Wexahu

On the KU board they are saying there is major in-fighting in the locker room. Meach and another coach had to be seperated by the HC. Crazy stuff...sounds like they will wilt with the first couple of scores.

From afar it looks like a lot of recruiters on that staff and not enough coaches. Meacham seems like a guy whose act wouldn't play very well on a struggling team, but that's just a hunch I have, I've never met him.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Bad news is, it looks like Baylor will win a game this year.
Not so fast Trigger. Is KU better than Liberty and/or UTSA? I continue to have full faith that BU will take sole possession of the conference losing streak, until proven otherwise. As dysfunctional as KU appears to be, BU is worse. Until proven otherwise.

FWIW, Rape’em365 discussing possible additional defections from their team:

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/16143

May I remind everyone, below is the point spread, followed by the MOV for each of the last 5 games against KU (all conference games, I might add).

2012: -20, 14
2013: -24, 10
2014: -28, 4
2015: -46, 6
2016: -28, 1

Based on the above, we might win by a TD.

Moose Stuff

May I remind everyone, below is the point spread, followed by the MOV for each of the last 5 games against KU (all conference games, I might add).

2012: -20, 14
2013: -24, 10
2014: -28, 4
2015: -46, 6
2016: -28, 1

Based on the above, we might win by a TD.

Based on this line of thinking we'd be 2-4 right now.

y2kFrog

Probably started when a defensive coach asked Meach how the _____ can you not score against Iowa St?

netty2424

Not so fast Trigger. Is KU better than Liberty and/or UTSA? I continue to have full faith that BU will take sole possession of the conference losing streak, until proven otherwise. As dysfunctional as KU appears to be, BU is worse. Until proven otherwise.

FWIW, Rape’em365 discussing possible additional defections from their team:

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/16143
One guy has it figured out. Apparently the light bulb turned on for a few others who took the time to read it.

marco
10:51a, 10/15/17
In reply to PartyBear
PartyBear said:
The players are good. One of the highest paid staffs in the country has turned out to be the pile.You don't understand Baylor, at all. The head football coach will never be hired again for wins and losses. The first thing that will be in question is morals and how he will have the team conduct themselves. This is a gut and rebuild job. It's the same thing that Charlie Strong tried at UT. UT however is not a Christian school and so made their next hire a coach who cares about winning and losing. That will not be the case at Baylor. Get used to it. The publicity that was brought by "the scandal" has changed the mindset of those in power, permanently. You might as well find another team to cheer for. Your other options are 1)Keep *****ing or 2)Stop *****ing. But you're not getting a coach you want.

Probably not stated well but whatever. Baylor isn't a football school.